latest comments

The Lost and Found!

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Well after much digging, I finally found my journal. Yes, I lost it! Seems like  a bit of a ridiculous thing to do, loose your own journal, bet hey! It happens! And anyone that knows me, knows that this is a VERY me thing to do!

So after a very long year and half of being lost, out there in the vast universe of blogs, journals, and whatever else, i am FINALLY back! Did you miss me?

While I started this to participate in the Debut Author challenge, hosted by the lovely Story Siren, I have no decided that this will be the home of my YA book blog. Or Journal!

This is where I will be posting my thoughts on all the books I've been reading, debut and otherwise.

So first here is a little bit about ME! My name is Cristina, and I am 25 years old. Apparently when I started this I was 24. lol My how time flies! I live in a small country town in Texas, with my Mom, Dad , Sister, assorted fish, and a rather large collection of orchids! I love pink and all things glitter! I am extremely girly and LOVE fashion, lipgloss and nail polish, especially the pink kind! I love shopping, watching movies, cooking, spending time with my friends and family, and reading!

I guess my mother is the one responsable for my love of books! She taught me to read at the age of 4. And thus started my love affair with books! She read to me constantly, reading each character with a diffrent voice, and oh how I loved it! I read every book I could get my hands on! Some of my favorite times as a child were going to the library with my mom for the summer reading program. ANd how I longed for every friday, when my dad got off early from work. I'd be waiting for him at home, ready with my stack of books. We'd jump into his truck and drive to the library. I'd check in my books from the last week, dad would plop down on a couch reading that weeks newspaper, and I'd loose myself in a sea of books, sometimes for hours. Dad always patiently waiting. After I'd carefully selected my books for that week, dad and i would pick out movies to take home for our family friday movie night! I look back on those memories with such fondness. I have loved books ever since!

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

About me

  • This blog is a little bit of everything!
  • Hi! My name is Cristina, I am 29 years old and from Texas! I love my bunnies, books and blogging about my favorite things!
My favorite scarf in the whole wide world! :) photo 10363858_10152526761926237_5252620513132971013_n.jpg

Cristina

Founder of the website