latest comments

In My Mailbox (19)

Sunday, March 11, 2012



Hello Lovelies!

It's time for another IMM. My favorite time of the week!

In My Mailbox is a weekly Meme hosted by Kristi the Story Siren. This is where us bloggers get a chance to show you what we got this week! Bookish related of course!

This week I am extremely tired. lol I can blame it on the time change, but honestly I fell asleep at 8 o'clock last night, just after I put on my makeup and fixed my hair to film an IMM. Whoops. lol So I woke up with old makeup, and bed head and filmed. haha So ... I apologize in advance for what you are about to see... *sigh*



Books Mentioned
Someone Else's Life by Katie Dale
Take a Bow by Elizabeth Eulberg
Masque Of The Red Death by Bethany Griffin
Pretty Crooked by Elisa Ludwig
Dark Eyes by William Richter
Enchanted by Alethea Kontis
The LIfegaurd by Deborah Blumenthal
The Difference Between You and Me by Madeline George
For Darkness Shows the Stars by Diana Peterfreund
A Breath of Eyre by Eve Marie Mont
The Girl In The Park by Mariah Fredericks

That's it for me this week! Thanks to Harper Teen, Penguin and Random House. And also to Amber and also Michelle. You girls ROCK!

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend. I am grabbing a book and going back to bed. See ya'll next weekend. 
Happy Reading!

XOXO

14 comments :

  1. I've been wanting to read Masque of Red Death because it looks so good. I hope you enjoy everything you got this week. Here's my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/03/in-my-mailbox-25.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to read Masque of the Red Death so bad!
    YES!! All of Elizabeth Eulberg books are amazing! That is why I was so stoked to get Take A Bow in my IMM this week! And A Breathe of Eyre sounds so good, and I really want that one as well because I love Jane Eyre. How cool would that be to be her! ;)
    Pretty Crooked is great! I really liked that one!
    Enjoy all of your books.
    =)
    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! I would LOVE to be Jane! Cannot wait to read it! It was so sweet of Amber to send it to me. I loved your review of Pretty Crooked. Gonna have to read it soon! hehe

      Delete
  3. Yay! You got Masque!! I will be reading that one soon. :)For Darkness Shows the Stars and Dark Eyes are two that I really want to read too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eek! FINALLY! haha And Dark Eyes will be out this month sometime so you won't have to wait long =)

      Delete
  4. I've heard mixed things about Enchanted. Can't wait to see your review of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? That saddens me =/ I'll let you know what I think when I finish it

      Delete
  5. I am so excited for Take A Bow, I'm not even sure if I'll be able to stand waiting the few weeks for its release! I've heard some ok things about Enchanted, the premise seems like a fun little twist on the standard fairy tale - looking forward to your thoughts!

    Happy reading!
    Check out what's in my mailbox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by the blog Ashely! I was sooo happy to get Take A Bow and Enchanted. Looking forward to reading them both!

      Delete
  6. really nice mailbox!!! You have such a gorgeous blog, I'm a new NetworkedBlogs follower :) Masque of the Red Death seems really interesting, and I've been really wanting to read A Breath of Eyre as well! Hope you enjoy them, and looking forward to what you think ^_^

    check out my IMM sometime! <3

    Vivian @ Vivaciously, Vivian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Vivan! I am in LOVE with my blog. haha Lori did an amazing job designing it. She's a total pro!

      Delete
  7. Awww, I want to read a Breath of Eyre and For Darkness Shows the Stars too! I am now just getting into these kinds of books, and I am really enjoying the retellings and different takes these authors are doing, super fun :)
    Enjoy your newbies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really enjoying the retellings as well. There seems to be an abundance of them these days. Sometimes they can be a miss but most of the time they are pretty incredible!

      Delete

Total Pageviews

About me

  • This blog is a little bit of everything!
  • Hi! My name is Cristina, I am 29 years old and from Texas! I love my bunnies, books and blogging about my favorite things!
My favorite scarf in the whole wide world! :) photo 10363858_10152526761926237_5252620513132971013_n.jpg

Cristina

Founder of the website