latest comments

eBook Steals and Deals

Monday, March 12, 2012

Hello Lovelies~

It's been a while since I've posted a steals and deals so I thought I would do one this week. There are some AMAZING books that are a total steal right now! So I just had to share!

In anticipation/celebration for the next book in the Dark Divine series, the ebook's will be on sale for 2 weeks only! So act fast and these to your Kindle, Nook or other reading device. They are $1.99 and you won't want to miss out!

The Lost Saint: A Dark Divine Novel


The Dark Divine


I was going to add Cold Kiss to this but the price shot back up on, which is sad because I wasn't able to snag that one before the sale ended. So make sure you grab these two fast! They won't be on sale for long!!!

The Scorpio Races is also on sale for $3.99
I know your probably thinking it's not a huge sale, but when you consider ebooks are $9.99 ( ridiculous price if you ask me!) that is a HUGE savings!

The Scorpio Races


If your a fan of the Goddess Test series there is a novella to accompany the books and at $1.29 it's a DEAL!
Goddess Hunt
The Goddess Hunt (Goddess Test)

You can also snag Girl In The Arena for $2.99 I have yet to read this book so you guys will have to tell me if it was good or not...

Girl in the Arena

If you are fans of this series you can snag Need for $2.99

Need

If you are fans of Alyson Noel's The Immortals series you can snag Evermore for a mere $2.99

Evermore: The Immortals

Fans of the Mythos Academy books will rejoice! Kiss of Frost is on sale for $4.99

Kiss of Frost (Mythos Academy)

While your at it you can also snatch up the first book in the series for $4.49
Touch of Frost (Mythos Academy)

You can also pre-order the third book in the series and save yourself about $3 if you do!
Dark Frost: A Mythos Academy Novel
The Soul Screamers Vol. 1 is on sale. It contains 3 books, My soul to lose/My soul to take/ My soul to steal. 
at $5.99 for 3 books I think it's a steal!

Soul Screamers Volume One: My Soul to Lose\My Soul to Take\My Soul to Save: 1 (Harlequin Teen)

Everblue (Mer Tales) is on sale for $2.99 Squee!!!

Everblue (Mer Tales)

The Iron King is on sale for $4.99 a savings of $5!!! I may finally have to check out this series!

The Iron King (Harlequin Teen)

The Iron Daughter is on sale for $7 which is $2.99 savings! 

The Iron Daughter (Harlequin Teen)


The Iron Queen is on sale for $7 
The Iron Queen (Harlequin Teen)

And last but not least The Iron King is on sale for $4.49 which is a $5.50 savings!

The Iron Knight (Harlequin Teen)


That's it for this week's edition of ebook Steals and Deals. I hope your able to take advantage of some of the sales and stock up on a few ebooks.

Happy Reading!

XOXO

3 comments :

  1. Great deals -- thanks so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing hon!! You should definitely check out the Iron Fey series. It's awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

About me

  • This blog is a little bit of everything!
  • Hi! My name is Cristina, I am 29 years old and from Texas! I love my bunnies, books and blogging about my favorite things!
My favorite scarf in the whole wide world! :) photo 10363858_10152526761926237_5252620513132971013_n.jpg

Cristina

Founder of the website