latest comments

Teaser Tuesday (1)

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
Grab your current read.
Let the book fall open to a random page.
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page.
Be careful not to include spoilers!Share the title and author so that other Teaser Tuesday participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like the teaser!
This is my first time participating in Teaser Tuesday but it sounds like a really fun meme to do. This week my teaser comes from Illuminate by Aimee Agresti. It's been sitting on my shelf ever since I got back from ALA and I finally couldn't take staring at the gorgeous cover any longer!

Illuminate
I hoisted myself through the opening with arms that suddenly felt capable of lifting boulders. I landed with a thump inside, smacking against the hard ground. But the adrenaline coursing through me kept me from feeling the least bit of pain. Instead it bounced me back up to my feet and infused me with enough force to yank that panel back into place just Aurelia's office door burst open. 


4 comments :

  1. Great teaser hon! I have been hearing mixed things about this book. I can't wait to see your review for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to your first TT!

    I'm wanting to read this book so bad! The teaser just made it worse too...lol!

    Thanks for stopping by LIO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you're enjoying Illuminate! I loved that book. (And you're right, that cover is gorgeous!) :)
    Great teaser!
    - Lauren

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

About me

  • This blog is a little bit of everything!
  • Hi! My name is Cristina, I am 29 years old and from Texas! I love my bunnies, books and blogging about my favorite things!
My favorite scarf in the whole wide world! :) photo 10363858_10152526761926237_5252620513132971013_n.jpg

Cristina

Founder of the website