latest comments

In My Mailbox (21)

Sunday, March 25, 2012


Hello Lovelies!

I haven't forgotten about In My Mailbox this week. And I do have lots to show you! But... I am being rather lazy and enjoying my Sunday! teehee It's gorgeous outside today and I plan on taking advantage of it, and spending much of my day outside, catching up on my reading and hopefully tanning my ghostly pale legs! A girl can wish can't she?

I hope you all had a fantastical weekend! I'm sure like me,and probably every one else in the world, you were waiting in line at the theater to watch The Hunger Games!

Next week's IMM will be full of awesome books and even more awesome Hunger Games stuff. I hope your enjoying your weekend!

Happy Reading and I will see you next week!

XOXO

1 comment :

  1. Enjoy your sunshine and book! It's raining in NY today, so I'll be on the couch with a blanket and my book! Love lazy days :)

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

About me

  • This blog is a little bit of everything!
  • Hi! My name is Cristina, I am 29 years old and from Texas! I love my bunnies, books and blogging about my favorite things!
My favorite scarf in the whole wide world! :) photo 10363858_10152526761926237_5252620513132971013_n.jpg

Cristina

Founder of the website