latest comments

In My Mailbox (8)

Saturday, November 19, 2011

In My Mailbox is a weekly Meme hosted by Kristi the storysiren. This is where us bloggers get a chance 
to show you what we got this wk! Bookish related of course!




Borrowed From the LIbrary
Crossed by Ally Condie
Sheltered by Harlan Coben
The Help by Katherine Stockett
Past Perfect by Leila Sales


Random Acts of Kindness
Imaginary Girls by Nova Ren Suma 
-Thank you to Loretta at Between the Pages
The Pledge Swagpack by Kimberly Derting

- Thank you to AMY ( I am sooo sorry I kept calling you Amber! This is what comes of filming after midnight! =/ You know I <3 you!!! ) at Book Loving Me
Kindle Fire
- Thank you Pops! I LOVE it!!! I squeed when it came in the mail! :)

WonMoon Coin by Richard Due and Carolyn Arcabascio

Bought
The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern ( autographed! Eeek!)
Jenny Pox by JL Bryan  (it's FREE on Kindle so get a copy!!)
I Am Become Death by Roco Ryg ( its also free on Kindle!!!)
Unveiled by Trisha Wolfe ( I've been DYING for this bk but its Kindle only. The cover is gorgeous and I can't wait to start reading it!

This is literally the look on my face when I got my Pledge swag pack in the mail! lol
Thanks Amy!!! You made my day Chica! <3
Thank you Loretta! I'll let you know what I think about it! :)
Gotta take some time out to fix the hair! haha You know you do it too so hush!
Squeee!!! A signed copy of The Night Circus! *cheers and throws confetti*


So a LOT of people have been telling me they LOVE the still shots on my IMMs. So let me know in the comments which you like better. Still shots versus vlog, or both? You can decide how my IMMs will be done! So don't forget to vote and let me know and whichever gets the  most votes wins!

Thanks for stopping by to check out my IMM this wk. Leave me a link in the comments to your IMM, I'd love to see it. I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend and happy reading!

19 comments :

  1. omg! you cut your hair!! it looks great on you!!! and past perfect and crossed. Night circus! girl you've got some awesome books this week!! and congrats on the kindle fire!!! :D

    - juhina

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1st OFF:
    I LOVE YOUR HAIR!! I had my hair like that forever then I decided to grow it out.
    =)
    I HOPE that you love the book more than I DID!!! Keep me updated chapter by chapter, READ IT SOON =))
    I have the Help. Have not read it.... fail.
    I have heard great things about Past Perfect. SOOOO let me know about that too =)
    OK- enough blabbing!! HAVE a GREAT WEEK !!!
    & to make you feel happy -Virtual HUG-
    ((((((((((((((HUG))))))))))))))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your hair chick!! It looks so awesome! I forgive you for calling me Amber lol. So glad you like the swag. Awesome IMM this week. You got lots of good stuff. I love the pics too, they are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. crossed!!! hope it's good!

    here's my first video blog IMM. stop by?!

    http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/2011/11/my-first-video-blog-ever-imm-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Juhina- aww thank you!!! :) You got some awesome stuff this wk too! You girls always somehow manage to win amazing bks! hehe

    Loretta- Thank you chick! Your so sweet! I had my hair like this yrs ago and grew it out. It was time for a change tho! I miss our little chats! lol And I will for sure give you a chapter by chapter update when I start reading it. Hopefully soon!
    {{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}

    Amy- I felt sooo sooo bad for calling you Amber. ANd TWICE! I knew it sounded totally wrong. lol But you know how much I love you! hehe Note to self: NEVER do IMM's after midnight! lol

    Lindsay- You got some freakishly awesome stuff this wk!!! You need to hook me up with a contact or two! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome IMM, New Follower. I really want to read The Night Circus, it looks like a really good book. =]
    Here is My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Night Circus was so good. One of my favorite books this year. Great selection of books. Come visit me as well.

    Grace
    Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many great books this week!!! I loved Imaginary Girls soooo much.

    Hope you enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great selection of books!!

    Happy Reading!
    Mary
    http://sweepingme.com/2011/11/in-my-mailbox-10/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pictures! I'm looking forward to reading Imaginary Girls and The Night Circus if I ever get my hands on them. You'll be busy for a while with all those great options. I often find it's the hardest to choose which one to dive into first!
    -Jenna @ Fans of Fiction (new follower)
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  11. So jealous of a signed "Night Circus" copy!!!

    I got Jenny Pox a few weeks ago, I keep thinking I'll read it next; maybe this time I actually will! (Oh the problems of having too many books!)

    Please check out what's In My Mailbox!

    ReplyDelete
  12. AHH a signed copy of the Night Circus! That's amazing! It's such a great book, you're going to love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. For some reason your vlog is very quiet on my computer...weird. So I could barely hear you. I tried to watch as best as I could.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So So Jealous! I've been wanting to read Imaginary Girls and the Night Circus for long! They both sound so interesting. Looking forward to your reviews. Have fun reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hope you like "Night Circus" It's really great :)

    http://brunettelibrarian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. OoOH I absolutely LOVED the Help! Hope you do too! Wonderful haul! I love the pictures! :)

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOL love the different facial expressions. That's probably the same face I would make if that awesomeness showed up at my door.And I have to agree with everyone else that I *LOVE* your haircut. And no, I'm not just saying that because it looks a little like mine (minus bangs on my end lol). You got some seriously awesome books this week. I am still trying to get my hands on The Night Circus. I hope you enjoy all your books!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome books! I can't wait to read The Night Circus!

    I found you via the IMM linky. I’m a new follower :)
    Rachel Brooks Writes

    ReplyDelete
  19. You had an epic week! There are so many books on here that I'm super jealous about. The Night Circus has been getting raving reviews so I'm dying to read that one. Its so cool that your copy is signed! I also love the cover for Imaginary Girls! Thats another book on my TBR pile. Your pictures are great!!!

    New Follower!
    Kristan @ Lost Amongst the Shelves

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

About me

  • This blog is a little bit of everything!
  • Hi! My name is Cristina, I am 29 years old and from Texas! I love my bunnies, books and blogging about my favorite things!
My favorite scarf in the whole wide world! :) photo 10363858_10152526761926237_5252620513132971013_n.jpg

Cristina

Founder of the website