latest comments

2012 Debut Author Challenge

Friday, November 18, 2011


Ok so the 2012 Debut Author Challenge start up is right around the corner! I waited too late to sign up last year, and I really miseed it! I had participated in past years, but this is the first year I will be blogging AND participating!

If your intrested in signing up or learning more about it, click on the button above and head on over to The Story Siren's blog to check it out and sign up!

Here is my list of books to read for the 2012 challenge. These are the ones I am DYING to read. I may read more or less, it just depends!

1.) Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
2.) Everneath by Brodi Ashton
3.) Fracture by Megan Miranda
4.) Cinder by Marissa Meyer
5.) Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood
6.) Love and Leftovers by Sarah Tregay
7.) The Gathering Storm by Robin Bridges
8.) A Breath of Eyre by Eva Marie Mont
9.) Of Posiedon by Anna Banks
10.) The Selection by Keira Cass
11.) Harbinger by Sarah Wilson Etienne
12.) The Queen of Kentucky by Alecia Whitaker

Let me know if your participating in DAC 2012 and leave me a link to your start up post. I'd love to see what your going to be reading!

2 comments :

  1. We have a lot of the same books on our lists. I knew we would! :) The Selection and Cinder almost made my list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I know! WHen I saw your list I was like yep, thats my girl! haha I almost copied and pasted it on my post! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

About me

  • This blog is a little bit of everything!
  • Hi! My name is Cristina, I am 29 years old and from Texas! I love my bunnies, books and blogging about my favorite things!
My favorite scarf in the whole wide world! :) photo 10363858_10152526761926237_5252620513132971013_n.jpg

Cristina

Founder of the website