latest comments

Waiting on Wednesday (2)

Wednesday, November 2, 2011


"Waiting on Wednesday" is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill atBreaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week what I am eagerly awaiting is Love and Leftovers by Sarah Tregay


The cover is super cute! The story sounds awesome and this book is told in verse! What could be better? :)

Don't forget to leave me a comment and let me know what your WOW pick is this wk or leave a link to your own WOW post! 

Happy Reading!

2 comments :

Total Pageviews

About me

  • This blog is a little bit of everything!
  • Hi! My name is Cristina, I am 29 years old and from Texas! I love my bunnies, books and blogging about my favorite things!
My favorite scarf in the whole wide world! :) photo 10363858_10152526761926237_5252620513132971013_n.jpg

Cristina

Founder of the website