latest comments

Fall Read-a-thon

Thursday, November 3, 2011



Hey Everyone!

This week the girls from Maji Bookshelf and I are hosting a Read-a-thon. We mostly did this for us, but if anyone wants to join in you are absolutely welcome to! :)

The Read-a-thon officialy starts today! Yay!!! *cheers and throws confetti* I am sooo excited! Eeek!

Goals
The last read-a-thon I participated in I was able to read 3 books in a wk! So for this read-a-thon I am upping it to 4! I'd love to do more but one of my best friends is getting married tomorrow, and it might be considered bad manners to read durring the ceremony! lol

I will be making it a goal to visit the blog's of everyone who participates with us and comments on both of our blogs during this period, whether they participate or not!

I will also be making it a goal to only read at least one book off of my netgalley  TBR list!

Books
Crossed by Ally Condie
Never Have I Ever by Sarah Shephard
The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary E. Pearson
Ingenue by Jillian Larkin
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
You Against Me by Jenny Downham
The Pledge by Kimberly Derting
Hushed - Net Galley
Cinder - Net Galley
Every Other Day- Net Galley
If I Tell - Net Galley
The Juliet Spell - Net Galley

If you are participating don't forget to leave me a link to your starting post in the comments section.

Now ready, set , and.....gooooooooooo!

3 comments :

  1. omg sounds like fun! I've never done a read a thon before!!! You can totally accomplish your goal :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I've done 3 of them now and I LOVE them! They are so much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I would have known sooner! Oh well, every book matters, so count me for two!

    www.peaceloveandya.blogspot.com

    Look forward to helping out!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

About me

  • This blog is a little bit of everything!
  • Hi! My name is Cristina, I am 29 years old and from Texas! I love my bunnies, books and blogging about my favorite things!
My favorite scarf in the whole wide world! :) photo 10363858_10152526761926237_5252620513132971013_n.jpg

Cristina

Founder of the website