latest comments

In My Mailbox (9) The One Where I Fall Asleep...

Sunday, November 27, 2011


In My Mailbox is a weekly Meme hosted by Kristi the storysiren. This is where us bloggers get a chance 
to show you what we got this wk! Bookish related of course!


Some people *coughs* Loretta *coughs* were asking me where my IMM was. Well...YouTube ate the first one! THe second one I looked like a silent but enthusiastic fan girl. I'm hoping third time is the charm! I'm honestly so exhausted, that if it's not, thats as good as it's gonna get! So without further ado...



Borrowed from the Library
Dreaming Anastasia by Joy Peble

Dirty Little Secret by C.J. Omololu

For Review
Winter Town by Stephen Emond

DJ Rising by Love Maia

Bought
The Future of Us by Jay Asher and Caroly Mackler

Gifted
Kindle Fire! Squeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Thanks Dad :)


And last but not least, an IMM by The Princess of Storyland ( oh yeah! Thats me!) wouldn't be an IMM without a few stills! 


Seriously YouTube??? You ATE my video??? Yeah, thanks for that! *sighs*
Totally fell asleep waiting on video 3 to upload. Third time's the charm! Right?
I totally <3 the Library!

I TOTALLY Squeed when this came in the mail! Wouldn't you???
Practicing my French! Oui?

Too tired to even hold my head up at this point!
Good Night folks!

I hope everyone had an amazing weekend! Leave me a comment and let me know what you got in your mailbox this week or leave me a link to yours! I LOVE IMM's! Don't forget to enter my November giveaway for a finished copy of The Pledge by Kimberly Derting!

11 comments :

  1. Great IMM =)
    I like the french look. I need to read, Uh.. ALL of thoes books! =)
    Happy Reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha I do tooo!!! I need to get on The Future of Us ASAP! I've heard its awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome bookS!! ESPECIALLY the future of us!! Will have to buy it online since it costs 24 dollars here. And omg kindle fireeee. I want to know, does it have the glare thing when ur outside? because thats the problem with the ipad. I saw the kindle here *surprise* for 245$ but i want to know about the glare and if it supports epub formats?

    thanks and awesome IMM this week!!

    - juhina

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg you got a kindle fire AND The Future of Us! JEALOUS :D hehe love your stills check out my IMM @ My Pathway to Books http://tessmw.blogspot.com/2011/11/in-my-mailbox-3-birthday.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone is getting kindles! I just got my kindle touch on Wednesday!

    Check out my IMM! I just started my blog so it is my very first one!
    http://somelikeitparanormall.blogspot.com/2011/11/weekly-meme-hosted-by-story-siren-this.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your IMM's they are always so cute. The stills are just awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha. Your pictures are awesome!! I can't wait to get the Future of Us!! I just won it! :D

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  8. Juhina- Not sure about epub. I'll have to check. And no glare! YAY!!!

    Tess- Thank you! :)

    Jennifer- I hope you love your Kindle Touch as much as I love my kindle fire!

    Amy- aww thank you!!! <3

    Mindy- Can't wait to read it! It sounds really funny!

    Giselle- WOw what an awesome book to win! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. EEEkkk! You have a copy of THE FUTURE OF US!!! I listened to Jay and Carolyn discuss it at ALA this summer. I am jealous! Oh, and the library and I totally <3 you too! Hopefully next time I'll be around when you come in.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sam- I'm jealous of YOU!!! You got to listen to them speak! You can totally borrow it when I'm done! I've read half of it today! Which is unusual for me to read that fast. It is laugh out loud funny and so cute! And I am LOVING your suggestion of Dreaming Anastasia! I started it and loved it, but got distracted by The Future of Us! haha I should see you next wk I hope! Are you going to ALA in Jan? It's my first time and I'm so pumped! haha

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

About me

  • This blog is a little bit of everything!
  • Hi! My name is Cristina, I am 29 years old and from Texas! I love my bunnies, books and blogging about my favorite things!
My favorite scarf in the whole wide world! :) photo 10363858_10152526761926237_5252620513132971013_n.jpg

Cristina

Founder of the website