latest comments

In My Mailbox (6)

Saturday, November 5, 2011



In My Mailbox is a weekly Meme hosted by Kristi the storysiren. This is where us bloggers get a chance 
to show you what we got this wk! Bookish related of course!


Every week when I do my IMM my voice is out of synch with my lips, and you can't hear much of anything I say. lol So trying out something new this week...hope it works. I had to cut my IMM short because someone kept knocking on my door and interupting me. I wanted to mention I'm working on a HUGE project with the girls from Maji bookshelf. Hopefully sometime next week we will be ready to make an announcment so stay tuned! 






Bought
Crossed by Ally Condie
My Life Undecided by Jessica Brody
Sass and Serendipity by Jennifer Zeigler
Vixen by Jillian Larkin
The Time Traveling Fashionista by Bianca Turetsky
The Splendor Falls by Rosemary Clement-Moore 

That's all I got in my mail box this week. If you've read any of these books I'd love to know what you thought about them. You can leave me a link in the comments section to your IMM post, or just let me know in the comments what you got this week!

Have a great weekend everyone!!!

14 comments :

  1. My Life Undecided sounds really cute! Awesome mailbox this week!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. youve mentioned more than once your love for the flapper series! maybe i should pick it up soon!!!
    and im jealous! you have crossed! it's still not here (i checked yesturday) but will be buying it as soon as its out!!

    awesome books this week!

    - juhina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got My Life Undecided this week too :) I am very jealous that you have a copy of Crossed. I *NEED* to get that book! Happy reading :)

    Tiffany
    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Giselle- I've heard nothing but good things about it! I can't wait!

    Juhina-The Flapper series posatively makes me swoon! Yes, I do talk about them quite often! hehe They are posatively delicious!

    Tiffany- Aww yay!! Great minds think alike! hehe I had to hunt for Crossed! Literally! I went the day after it came out, every spot I checked where it should have been, had a big massive gaping hole. After circling the store 3 times I found it peeking up out of a stack of gardening bks! haha I got the very last copy! I felt so triumphant! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great set! I really want to read My Life Undecided and Sass and Serendipity. Hope you love them.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have heard some good things about My Life Undecided! I want to put it on my giant TBR list, but it just keeps growing. Thanks for sharing and Happy Reading!

    My In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like some great books! I haven't read any of them, though I want to read Crossed! New follower! Here is my IMM: Mom Reads My Books

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got My Life Undecided and Crossed this week too! I hope you enjoy them as much as I have :)

    Anna @ Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent set of books you bought. New follower. Come visit me as well.

    Livre De Amour-Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  10. Alison- I've been wanting to read those too! Glad I was able to get them! I will post my review when I do and let you know what I thought!

    Unabridged Bookshelf- haha I know! My TBR list has become a giant monster!!! It's terrible! So many books, so little time!

    Amie- I want to read Crossed too! lol I really should since I have it! I read quite a few darker bks there so I am taking a lil mini break, and Crossed will be next!

    Anna- Thats too funny that you got them this wk as well! I'm sure I will enjoy them both!

    Grace- Can't wait to check out your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great books this week! =) enjoy them!
    I loved Crossed!
    The rest sound great as well =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great books! My Life Undecided sounds good. I have been hearing about it a lot. I just finished Crossed. I expected more out of it, but it wasn't bad.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I need to buckle down and read Crossed! I've been such a slacker lately! lol

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

About me

  • This blog is a little bit of everything!
  • Hi! My name is Cristina, I am 29 years old and from Texas! I love my bunnies, books and blogging about my favorite things!
My favorite scarf in the whole wide world! :) photo 10363858_10152526761926237_5252620513132971013_n.jpg

Cristina

Founder of the website