latest comments

This Week In Books (1)

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Hello everyone and Happy Saturday!!!

Welcome to my very first ever, This Week In Books! This Week In Book's is a weekly feature from Alea of Pop Culture Junkie in which we share all the awesome bookish related items we got "this week"!

Just as a side note, I have decided not to participate in In My Mailbox anymore. After much research I am now participating in This Week In Books. If you are curious as to why, or what I found in my research, shoot me an email and I'll be happy to explain!

This Week In Books definitely came in with a bang! YouTube has been giving me serious issues so I haven't been able to do one in a while. So keep in mind this is 2 weeks worth of books!!! Hence the ridiculously HUGE pile of books! So let's get started!




Okay as you can see, STILL having serious YouTube issues. UGH! So sorry about that guys! If anyone knows of another great site for uploading and sharing videos that actually WORKS, pleeeease let me know in the comments!!!

ARC Tour Books

Swapped


For Review

The Cat's of Tangle Wood Forest
The Last Dogs the Vanishing

Big thank you to St. Martin's Press, Harcourt, and Hachette/Little Brown/Poppy. And also a big thanks to Lena of Addicted 2 Novels and Rebecca. You girls are awesome!!!

I hope you guys had a fantastic week in books. I know I did! Leave me a link to your IMM, Mail Box Monday, etc and I will stop by and check it out. I hope you are having a phenominal weekend!

Happy Reading!


XOXO

17 comments :

  1. Whoa. That is a ton of awesome books! I can't wait to read Once. My Life Next Door is one of my most anticipated books of the summer. Can't wait to see what you think!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm reading My Life Next Door right now! :) It was one of the ones I was really excited about too! And Once! Ahhh! I hope it doesn't have another MAJOR cliff hanger tho! If so you'll hear me screaming all the way from Texas! lol

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! I think this will keep me busy for an entire year! haha

      Delete
  3. Wow look at all those awesome books!! I am dying to read Blind Spot! It looks fantastic. You really got a lot of great books. I love your nail polish too!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks girl! I did it to match Reunited and My Life NExt Door. hahaha I'm fixin to switch it up today tho. I went on a nail polish spree yesterday. hehe

      Delete
    2. Reunited sounds like such a fun book!! I totally want to read that one. I think it's funny that I have been having matching nail polish to book covers unintentionally, but I love the idea of designing them to match.

      Delete
  4. I'm so jealous of Wake! I want to read that so bad! I hope the youtube issues clear up! Here's my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/05/in-my-mailbox-34-weekly-wrap-up.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's been about a month and still having major problems with YouTube. It's really frustrating. *sighs* And YAY for Wake!!! I now have 2 copies. hahaha But the cover is gorgeous and I LOVE the cute folder they sent with it!

      Delete
  5. Blind Spot, Altered, The DIVINERS!!?? Wow, you've got some amazing books.

    I hope you enjoy them all :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks! I'm sure I will. I just wish I could read MUCH MUCH faster. haha

      Delete
  6. You had a fantastic week! I'm beyond excited about Ask the Passengers! A.S. King is one of my favorite authors. Enjoy your new reads!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate to say that I've never read any of A.S. King's books before. lol I'll definitely give it a shot. You have great taste my dear!

      Delete
  7. Wow you got a ton of great books this week a few of which I have never heard of.

    Oh I can't wait to start seeing what people think of The Treachery of Beautiful Things!

    Hope you enjoy all of these new books!

    Happy reading

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to read Treachery like NOW! But there are so many obligations to get to, before I can even start. *sighs*

      Delete
  8. You got so many great books! The Time Traveling Fashionista at the Palace of Marie Antoinette, Iron Hearted Violet, The Diviners, and Etiquette and Espionage all look great! Here's mine: http://rebeccasbookblog.blogspot.com/2012/05/mailbox-monday-51412.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you read the first Time Traveling Fashionista? They are really such cute and fun books. I was really happy to see another one made! :)

      Delete

Total Pageviews

About me

  • This blog is a little bit of everything!
  • Hi! My name is Cristina, I am 29 years old and from Texas! I love my bunnies, books and blogging about my favorite things!
My favorite scarf in the whole wide world! :) photo 10363858_10152526761926237_5252620513132971013_n.jpg

Cristina

Founder of the website