latest comments

ebook Steals and Deals

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Hello and happy Sunday!

I am back with a few more ebook steals and deals. Most all of the ones from my last post are still on sale. So I won't be repeating those. They did add a few additional ones, which is what I will be featuring this week.

Remembrance (Transcend Time, #1) 
 Rememberance by Michelle Madow is now $0.99 cents!!!


The following ebooks are all on sale for $2.99 so make sure you grab a few of these for your ereader before they are gone!

$2.99 each!

Evermore (The Immortals, #1)Prophecy of the Sisters (Prophecy of the Sisters, #1)Glow (Sky Chasers, #1)


And last, the entire My Blood Approves series by Amanda Hocking is on sale! The first book in the series is 99 cents! The second and third books are priced at $2.99 each.


My Blood Approves (My Blood Approves, #1)Fate (My Blood Approves, #2)Flutter (My Blood Approves, #3)                                                                                   

Amanda Hocking's The Hollow's series is also on sale. You can get the first book in this series, Hollowland for FREE! And the second book Hollowmen for $2.99!

Hollowland (The Hollows, #1)       Hollowmen (The Hollows, #2)                                                                           

That's all the new ebook deals I found this week. Most all of last week's are still on sale, so make sure you check that post out so you don't miss anything.

Happy Reading!

XOXO

2 comments :

  1. I really enjoyed the My Blood Approves series! I loved Hollowland too. I got Hollowmen right when it came out, but haven't gotten to it yet. Thanks for sharing hon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must save for a kindle so I can get these awesome deals...

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

About me

  • This blog is a little bit of everything!
  • Hi! My name is Cristina, I am 29 years old and from Texas! I love my bunnies, books and blogging about my favorite things!
My favorite scarf in the whole wide world! :) photo 10363858_10152526761926237_5252620513132971013_n.jpg

Cristina

Founder of the website