latest comments

eBook Steals and Deals

Friday, May 11, 2012

Happy Friday everyone!!!

I hope you are all having a fantastic week! I am so excited that the weekend is just around the corner. I have all kinds of fun planned for myself. How about you?

While perusing Amazon the other day, I found some amazing ebook steals! And also perhaps got into a fight with me check book. And sadly, it won!

Here are the books that really caught my eye, and at these prices you can definitely afford to stock up on a few!

Die for Me (Revenants, #1)Die For Me by Amy Plum $1.99
This one has some special bonus content and a sneak peak at the sequel!


Starcrossed (Starcrossed, #1)
Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini This is the first book in the series. You can pre-order it for 99 cents! It will deliver on May 15


The DuffThe Duff by Kody Keplinger $2.99





Epic FailEpic Fail by Claire LaZebnik $2.99





13 Little Blue Envelopes (L...
13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson $2.99
I adore Maureen Johnson. Her books are incredible!



Hereafter (Hereafter, #1)Hereafter by Tara Hudson $0.99
This is the first book in the series and if you haven't read it yet, now's your chance!




L.A. Candy (L.A. Candy, #1)L.A. Candy by Lauren Conrad $2.99
I would just like to go on record as saying that I adore this series! So make sure you grab the first one in the series at this amazing price!


The Carrie Diaries (The Car...The Carrie Diaries by Candace Bushnell $2.99
This is the first book in the series. AND they are making this into a tv show! So you may want to catch up on it before it airs!


Kiss Crush CollideKiss Crush Collide by Christina Meredith $2.99





Love and Other Things I'm B...Love and Other Things I'm Bad At by Catherine Clark $2.99
I love a good contemporary and have been eyeing this one for a while!



Deadly Cool (Deadly Cool, #1)

Deadly Cool by Gemma Halliday $2.99
This is the first book in the series and it's a steal!



The Gathering (Darkness Ris...The Gathering by Kelly Armstrong $2.99
Another first in a series and at this great price, I think you can afford to add this series to your TBR pile!



Where I BelongWhere I Belong by Gwendolyn Heasley $2.99
I've had this cute contemporary on my radar for a while. I squeed when I saw the price on this one! Eeek!



The Sweetness of SaltThe Sweetness of Salt by Cecilia Galante $1.99
I actually read this one before I started blogging and I really enjoyed it!



The School For Dangerous Girls
The School for Dangerous Girls by Eliot Schrefer $0.51
Okay if the price alone doesn't make you want to read this one, then click on the title and check out the premise. Oh my lanta! I think I can dig up 51 cents of spare change if I check under the coach cushions. I for sure cannot pass this one up!

Will you be taking advantage of any of these amazind ebook deals? If you do, I'd love to know! Leave me a comment and let me know which ones you will be purchasing.

8 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. I haven't read it but I've heard it's good! :) I stocked up on quite a few of these myself! hehe

      Delete
  2. Ooh I think I should buy some of those! :)
    Your blog is so awesome! :) I also love books :)
    Here is my link if you want to check it out! :)
    http://blogofabookaholic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you are able to take advantage of some of these. I shouldn't have but DID! haha

      Delete
  3. Wow!! Awesome deals. Some are the same on nook. I have so many books that I buy and haven't gotten to, that I hate to keep buying more. Lol!! Okay, so I love buying more haha!! It's an addiction.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I do the same. I buy ebooks when they are on sale but then don't read them. But I plan on fixing that when I take my 2 week vacation at the end of the month. Thankfully I had a $10 Amazon GC from HarperTeen so I was able to get quite a few. :) Which ones did you buy?

      Delete
  4. Yay ! Thank you for this ! I love these kinds of post, because I am to lazy to look it up myself. I have The Calling and not the The Gathering, so I am totally getting that one !

    Thanks Cristina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!!! I hope they are still on sale. I'm not sure how long the sale is going to last.

      Delete

Total Pageviews

About me

  • This blog is a little bit of everything!
  • Hi! My name is Cristina, I am 29 years old and from Texas! I love my bunnies, books and blogging about my favorite things!
My favorite scarf in the whole wide world! :) photo 10363858_10152526761926237_5252620513132971013_n.jpg

Cristina

Founder of the website