latest comments

ebook Steals and Deals

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Hello Everyone!

What a better way to end the month, then with an ebook steals and deals post? Eeek! I'm excited!!! There are some pretty amazing books on sale and I can't wait to share them with you!

Most all of the books I have featured in this month's editions of eBook steals and Deals are still on sale. So I will only be featuring a few of those and showing you the new eBook deals I found. So let's get started!

Anna Dressed in Blood (Anna, #1)
Anna Dressed in blood by Kendare Blake is now $2.99!!! I haven't read this book yet, but many of my friends are huge fans. I will for sure be checking this one out!

$2.99 each!
Prophecy of the Sisters (Prophecy of the Sisters, #1)Glow (Sky Chasers, #1)Evermore (The Immortals, #1)Deadly Cool (Deadly Cool, #1)Where I Belong

There is no cover art for it at this time but Destroy Me by Tahereh Mafi is pre-order for $2.99. This is Shatter Me #1.5 and at 150 pages will hopefully tide fans over until the release of Unravel Me in Feb. 2013.

Will you be filling up your e-reader with any of these hot tiles? I'd love to know! So don't forget to leave me a comment below!

Happy Reading!

XOXO

1 comment :

Total Pageviews

About me

  • This blog is a little bit of everything!
  • Hi! My name is Cristina, I am 29 years old and from Texas! I love my bunnies, books and blogging about my favorite things!
My favorite scarf in the whole wide world! :) photo 10363858_10152526761926237_5252620513132971013_n.jpg

Cristina

Founder of the website