latest comments

Bout of Books Read-a-thon 4.0

Monday, May 14, 2012



Eeek! It's that time of year! I am so pumped! This is my fourth time participating in Bout Of Books Read-a-thon and I absolutely LOVE it! The last two times things went from bad to worse on my end. haha And there may have been a broken shower involved. This time I shall try my best and just have FUN!




My Goals

  • Have FUN! No stressing this time about how many books I have read towards my goal. The point is to read more than I would, meet new people and have fun READING!
  • Meet at least 2 new bloggers.
  • Catch up on writting my reviews. To date I am 4 behind.
  • Actively cheer on and encourage other participants. 



Books To Read

This is the part where I always get in trouble. I list books and then am not in the mood to read them. So then I throw other books into the list and then feel depressed when I only read 2 of the 20 books listed. So this time...No list!
  • I am shooting for reading 2 to 4 books. Not naming specifics as this tends to work against me. The goal is just to READ and have fun~



Updates


5/14
Number of books I’ve read today:
 read 25 pages of Lies Beneath by Anne Greenwood Brown
read 24 pages in Grimms Complete Fairy Tales B&N Leather bound classic
Total number of books I’ve read:0
Books: ( see above )

5/15
Number of books I’ve read today:  none
Total number of books I’ve read: none
Books: 0


5/16
Number of books I’ve read today: 1 ( YAY!!!)
Total number of books I’ve read: 1
Books: Lies Beneath and 24 pages in Grimm's Complete Fairy Tales


5/17
Number of books I’ve read today:
Total number of books I’ve read:
Books:


5/18
Number of books I’ve read today:
Total number of books I’ve read:
Books:


5/19
Number of books I’ve read today:
Total number of books I’ve read:
Books:


5/20
Number of books I've read today:
Total number of books I've read:
Books:


Will you be participating in Bout of Books 4.0? If so leave me a link to your updates post and I will come and cheer you on! :)

Happy Reading!

6 comments :

  1. I hope you reach your goal of 2-4 books! I hope you find some fun new blogger friends along the way as well :)

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alexa! It will be a change for sure! So much personal stuff getting in the way and making it hard. So glad I set my goal low hehe

      Delete
  2. Good luck! Can't wait to see what you decide to read. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's the spirit! Take it as it comes. :) Usually how I play it too. It's just so difficult to keep in the same reading mood from day to day. Which is why I took a picture but linked my Goodreads list, ha, because already my pile looks completely different!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hannah that was brilliant! I should've just linked my goodreads list too. lol I like the way you think girl!

      Delete

Total Pageviews

About me

  • This blog is a little bit of everything!
  • Hi! My name is Cristina, I am 29 years old and from Texas! I love my bunnies, books and blogging about my favorite things!
My favorite scarf in the whole wide world! :) photo 10363858_10152526761926237_5252620513132971013_n.jpg

Cristina

Founder of the website