latest comments

2012 TBR Pile Challenge

Friday, November 18, 2011


We all have those books. We buy them, win them, they're gifted to us.. Then we put them up on a bookshelf and there they stay, collecting dust, waiting for the time when we'll finally decide to pick them up..

Join us on a quest to dust off your TBR Pile and read all the books you've been telling yourself you'll read next time you'll get a chance.. This is your chance! 

This is my very first time participating in the TBR Pile Challenge and I am VERY excited about it! Here is my list of books I am going to dust off and read during 2012. My goal is to read 2 bks off of my TBR pile each month. So this is just a short list of some books from my TBR list I really want to squeze in.

1.) Extraordianry by Nancy Werlin
2.) Wither by Lauren DeStefano
3.) Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
4.) Pretty Little Liars bk 1 by Sarah Shephard

Leave me a comment and let me know if you will be participating in the TBR Pile Challenge this year and a link to your list of books you will be reading if you have one! Even if you aren't participating let me know what books you really want to try to read from your TBR pile this next year.

2 comments :

  1. I keep trying to decide whether to do this challenge or not. I definitely think I'm going to. I have a bunch of books I bought and meant to get to and never did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I am in the exact same boat! I am going to make it a goal to read 2 TBR bks a month! Which is a very realistic goal. I need to clear up so major space on my bk shelves! Let me know if you sign up!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

About me

  • This blog is a little bit of everything!
  • Hi! My name is Cristina, I am 29 years old and from Texas! I love my bunnies, books and blogging about my favorite things!
My favorite scarf in the whole wide world! :) photo 10363858_10152526761926237_5252620513132971013_n.jpg

Cristina

Founder of the website