latest comments

Waiting On Wednesday (13)

Wednesday, March 14, 2012



"Waiting on Wednesday" is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. 


Unbreak my Heart by Melissa C. Walker

Unbreak My Heart

Sophomore year broke Clementine Williams’ heart. She fell for her best friend’s boyfriend and long story short: he’s excused, but Clem is vilified and she heads into summer with zero social life.
 

Enter her parents’ plan to spend the summer on their sailboat. Normally the idea of being stuck on a tiny boat with her parents and little sister would make Clem break out in hives, but floating away sounds pretty good right now. 
Then she meets James at one of their first stops along the river. He and his dad are sailing for the summer and he’s just the distraction Clem needs. Can he break down Clem’s walls and heal her broken heart?
 

Told in alternating chapters that chronicle the year that broke Clem’s heart and the summer that healed it, Unbreak My Heart is a wonderful dual love story that fans of Sarah Dessen, Deb Caletti, and Susane Colasanti will flock to.

I am a HUGE fan of Deb Caletti, as well as Susane Colasanti and Sarah Dessen, so this book sounds right up my alley! I love the gorgeous cover. This sounds like the perfect book to curl up with on the beach this summer!

Look for it to hit bookshelves near you on May 22nd.


What books are you waiting for? 

4 comments :

  1. I love the cover of this one - it's so pretty without being showy, you know? I like the idea of alternating chapters that tell how it was that summer and how it is now. Great pick!

    My Waiting on Wednesday pick: http://bookishcomforts.blogspot.com/2012/03/waiting-on-wednesday-7-smart-girls-get.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited for this book too. I have it from NetGalley and am looking forward to reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just finished this one a couple days ago! It was so good. =) Look for my review soon!!

    Great choice!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

About me

  • This blog is a little bit of everything!
  • Hi! My name is Cristina, I am 29 years old and from Texas! I love my bunnies, books and blogging about my favorite things!
My favorite scarf in the whole wide world! :) photo 10363858_10152526761926237_5252620513132971013_n.jpg

Cristina

Founder of the website