latest comments

Teaser Tuesday (2)

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

Grab your current read.
Let the book fall open to a random page.
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page.
Be careful not to include spoilers!Share the title and author so that other Teaser Tuesday participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like the teaser!

This week my teaser comes from Pretty Crooked by Elisa Ludwig. I got sick yesterday and thought this would be the perfect book to pick up and so far it's been the perfect "I'm sick in bed" read!

Pretty Crooked

I beamed at her, happy I could her so happy. I hadn't exactly been a model citizen lately - not that she knew anything about that, but still, it felt good to be doing something she could be proud of.  

1 comment :

  1. Great teaser. This sounds like a fun book! Hope you feel better soon babe!!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

About me

  • This blog is a little bit of everything!
  • Hi! My name is Cristina, I am 29 years old and from Texas! I love my bunnies, books and blogging about my favorite things!
My favorite scarf in the whole wide world! :) photo 10363858_10152526761926237_5252620513132971013_n.jpg

Cristina

Founder of the website