latest comments

In My Mailbox (20)

Saturday, March 17, 2012


Hello Lovelies!

It's time for another IMM. My favorite time of the week!

In My Mailbox is a weekly Meme hosted by Kristi the Story Siren. This is where us bloggers get a chance to show you what we got this week! Bookish related of course!

This week has been pretty hectic. I've been a cleaning machine! And trying to prepare for company. All of my auntie's and my cousin came down to stay with us for a few days. I have a blast every year when they come to visit, and look forward to it. So this is a super duper quick IMM. And if it looks like I just woke up, it's because I did! lol These ladies wear me out! haha



For Review
The Lost Code by Kevin Emerson
The Academie by Susanne Dunlap

Thank you to Kevin Emerson and Bloomsbury! You guys are AMAZING!!! =)

That's all for me this week. Leave me a comment and let me know what you got in your mailbox this week. 
I hope you all had a fantastic week, and I will see you  next time.

Happy Reading!

XOXO

4 comments :

  1. The Lost Code looks really really good. I hope you enjoy everything you got this week. Here's my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/03/in-my-mailbox-26.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Academie has a gorgeous cover! Both sound like great reads, enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Lost Code sounds like an amazing read...can't wait to read your review on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lost Code looks really good. The Academie was okay. Hopefully you like it more than I did. Great mailbox! Love your nails. :)

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

About me

  • This blog is a little bit of everything!
  • Hi! My name is Cristina, I am 29 years old and from Texas! I love my bunnies, books and blogging about my favorite things!
My favorite scarf in the whole wide world! :) photo 10363858_10152526761926237_5252620513132971013_n.jpg

Cristina

Founder of the website