latest comments

Are You Ready For Hunger Games?

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Hey Lovelies~

Everyone has been amped up and ready for the release of the mega block buster, Hunger Games! I have yet to read the book, but I plan on correcting that this week!

My sister actually read them and loved them. She could not stop glowing about them and would stay up until 3 am reading. So I know it must be totally amazing! Apparently I have several friends who are also equally addicted, so last week we banded together and pre-ordered tickets for opening night! Squee!

I am so amped up! I can hardly stand it. This week, in an effort to be premire ready, my sister and I went on a Hunger Games shopping spree on etsy. We loaded up on Hunger Games jewelry so we'd be dressed to the nine's at the premire.

Here are the lovelies I bought myself for the show

I bought 2 pairs of earrings, ya know, so a girl can have some options! haha
MOCKINGJAY,Pearl -----Hunger Games  Everdeen Girl on Fire charm Earrings

MOCKINGJAY -----Hunger Games Katniss Everdeen Girl on Fire Earrings

And 2 pocket watch necklaces. Again,  a girl's gotta have options to suit her moods!

big size transparent Pocket watch Locket Necklace, royal key

The Hunger Games Inspired Arrow,bow, Mockingjay and Pearl Heart Roman numerals Pocket watch Locket Necklace

And I just HAD to have a bracelette to complete the look!

The Hunger Games Inspired Bow with Mockingjay and  Pearl great Bracelet

The Hunger Games Inspired Bow with Mockingjay and  Pearl great Bracelet

There were several other pieces I wanted but I thought I would restrain myself, and see how I like these when they come in.

These are the pieces my sister bought.

REAL or NOT REAL - Hunger Games Complete Quote - Charm Necklace in Silvertone

Mockingjay Inspired TICK TOCK Locket on Extra Long Chain

The Hunger Games Inspired Arrow,Mockingjay,tree and Pearl Victorian pattern golden dial Pocket Watch locket Necklace

The Hunger Games Inspired Arrow,Mockingjay,tree and Pearl Victorian pattern golden dial Pocket Watch locket Necklace

So what are you doing to prepare for The Hunger Games to hit the box office? Are you doing anything special?

Don't forget to pop over to The Hunger Games facebook page and get your ID card for FREE! You just pay $1.25 for shipping. You can also order some cool t-shirts, tote bags and other goodies!

I haven't yet, but I plan on grabbing up a couple of the Hunger Games nail polishes and I will be set for the event!

6 comments :

  1. LOVE what you bought.
    Now go get reading that book!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that jewelry! Do you have links to the pages on Etsy where you and your sis found them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually don't remember the name of the seller. I bought my jewelry from one seller, and she bought her's from another. I just went to Etsy and typed in "hunger games jewelry" there are TONS on there! The guy I ordered from was much much MUCH cheaper! I ordered all 5 pieces with shipping for $37 which I thought was a steal! I believe they are shipping from China so it may take longer, but it will be worth it! The pieces my sister ordered are gorgeous, and the seller had other amazing pieces but her prices started at around $27 per item. I loved her stuff but couldn't afford it, and I was very happy with what the other seller had at a much cheaper price!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

About me

  • This blog is a little bit of everything!
  • Hi! My name is Cristina, I am 29 years old and from Texas! I love my bunnies, books and blogging about my favorite things!
My favorite scarf in the whole wide world! :) photo 10363858_10152526761926237_5252620513132971013_n.jpg

Cristina

Founder of the website