latest comments

eBook Steals and Deals

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Hello Everyone!

I was bored yesterday and not feeling so hot. So I decided to do some browsing on Amazon ( like I need more books! ) and found some really great deals that I wanted to share with you guys. Eeek! So let's start with the ebooks.

Remember, although I will typically be showing you kindle books, you can also find them on sale for your nook or iPad! So don't forget to search for them on your ereader device! 

First up is Small Town Sinners by Melissa Walker on sale for $2.99
Small Town Sinners 

$4.99 Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally 
Catching Jordan 

$2.99 The Book Thief by Shana Norris
The Boyfriend Thief 

$2.99 Destined by Jessie Harrell
Destined 

$2.99 Dirty Little Secrets by C.J. Omololu - I have checked this out from the library several times but have never managed to read it before it's due. So now I will have a chance to! 
Dirty Little Secrets 

$0.99 Rememberance by Michelle Madow
Remembrance (Transcend Time, #1) 

$3.99 The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
The Scorpio Races 

$0.99 The Iron Witch by Karen Mahoney
The Iron Witch (The Iron Witch Series)

$2.99 Gone by Michael Grant
Gone 

$0.99 On The Fringe by Courtney King Walker
On The Fringe 

$3.49 A Long Long Sleep by Anna Sheehan
A Long, Long Sleep 

$2.99 Because of Low by Abbi Glines
Because of Low (Sea Breeze) 

$2.99 Sophie and Carter by Chelsea Fine
Sophie & Carter 

$3.95 Unlovable ( The Port Fare Series) by Sherry Gammon
Unlovable (The Port Fare Series) 
p.s. If you have a kindle you can get your kindle copy autographed by the author! How cool is that!!!

$0.99 Oppression by Jessica Therrien
Oppression (Children of the Gods) 

$1.99  Mad Love by Suzanne Selfours!!!
Mad Love 
$2.99 Ophelia by  Lisa Klein
Ophelia 

$2.99 Sugar and Spice: An L.A. Candy Novel by Lauren Conrad- Squuuueeeee!!!!
Sugar and Spice: An L.A. Candy Novel 

$0.99 The Girl In the Arena by Lise Haines
Girl in the Arena 

$2.99 Girl Parts by John M. Cusick
Girl Parts 


That's it for ebook Steals and Deals this week. There are some really great ones though, so make sure you take advantage of them before they are gone! If you know of any other YA ebook deals that I missed, let me know in the comments so I can add them.

Which ebooks will you be buying this week?

2 comments :

  1. I'm so buying some of these! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for adding my book to the list!!!! Beautiful blog, BTW:}

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

About me

  • This blog is a little bit of everything!
  • Hi! My name is Cristina, I am 29 years old and from Texas! I love my bunnies, books and blogging about my favorite things!
My favorite scarf in the whole wide world! :) photo 10363858_10152526761926237_5252620513132971013_n.jpg

Cristina

Founder of the website