latest comments

Teaser Tuesday (3)

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

Grab your current read.
Let the book fall open to a random page.
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page.
Be careful not to include spoilers!Share the title and author so that other Teaser Tuesday participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like the teaser!

This week my teaser comes from The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. Yes, I am just now reading it. But better late than never, right? My sister adores these books and I decided to dive into them before we head to the theater on Friday to see the movie premire. I have to say, I am super excited for Friday!

The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1) 

A boy, I think from District 9, reaches the pack at the same time I do and for a brief time we grapple for it and then he coughs, splattering my face with blood. I stagger back, repulsed by the warm, sticky spray. Then the boy slips to the ground. That's when I see the knife in his back. 

So what book are you reading this week? 

4 comments :

  1. Loved this book! I could not put this book down. REALLY. I had to go find my review, back in 2010, to show you the pic my hubby snapped. http://www.betweenthepagesreviews.com/2010/08/hunger-games-by-suzanne-collins-rewies.html

    I sat like that for hours. There is one of me doing laundry but, i'm not dressed blog appropriate. LMAO

    TEXT me as soon as you are done. I want to know what you thought!!

    <3!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I haven't even started them so you're much farther ahead than I am. Let me know if it's good (though I'm sure it is if they are making a movie out of it :) teehee)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just re-read this a few chapters at a time!! I am so excited for the midnight showing!! SQUEE!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab teaser. I only read this for the first time a few weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

About me

  • This blog is a little bit of everything!
  • Hi! My name is Cristina, I am 29 years old and from Texas! I love my bunnies, books and blogging about my favorite things!
My favorite scarf in the whole wide world! :) photo 10363858_10152526761926237_5252620513132971013_n.jpg

Cristina

Founder of the website