latest comments

Teaser Tuesday (4)

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:


Grab your current read.
Let the book fall open to a random page.
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page.
Be careful not to include spoilers!Share the title and author so that other Teaser Tuesday participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like the teaser!

I actually had intended for my teaser this week to be from Slide, and I had a really great teaser all picked out! I had no idea that I'd finish the book as quickly as I did. So this teaser is from my current read Unraveling by Elizabeth Norris which will be released on April 24th. Here's a little sneak peak at it

Unraveling 

But somehow I manage to miss the faded blue Toyota pickup until it's so close I can feel the warmth of the engine and smell the smoke of locking brakes. Until the only thing I have time to do is haphazardly throw an arm in front of my face. Because apparently I'm vain like that.

That's okay Janelle, I'd be vain like that too! So what book are you currently reading? I'd love to know! So leave me a comment or leave a link to your Teaser.

Happy Reading!

9 comments :

  1. oooh im really excited for this book!! Haha thanks for teasing me :P

    Farah @MajiBookshelf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha I aim to please! lol It's really good so far tho! I think you girls would like it! :)

      Delete
  2. Great teaser! I really want to read this book. Can't wait until it comes out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really interesting so far. It's nearly 500 pages tho. But I'm liking the direction the book is taking!

      Delete
  3. I'm on the fence about reading this one. It sound good but so far reviews seem to be saying it is good whereas I'm looking for a book to blow me away.

    I do hope you are enjoying this one.

    Right now I'm reading Fifty Shades Darker and Taken at Dusk, if you wanted to know :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't heard of that one before! Are you liking it? I know what you mean. I've read a lot of GOOD books lately but nothing that's blown away and had me gushing. :( It took me about 100 pages to get into this one but its really good! I heard Storm is beyond incredible, and I'll be reading that one next, so I'll let you know. I also heard Sweet Evil was amazeballs!

      Delete
    2. Which one? Fifty Shades Darker which is the second book to Fifty Shades of Grey which the whole blogging world is giving a ton of hype. Or Taken at Dusk which is book three in the Shadow Falls series, which is a great series if you haven't read it.

      Yes I have been seeing nothing but amazing reviews on Sweet Evil. I thought it was just going to be yet another paranormal YA story but it looks to be shaping up to more than that :)

      Thanks for keeping me posted.

      Delete
    3. WOW! I'm a dork. I totally didn't even realize till now you mentioned TWO books. lol HOw do you like them so far? I tend to shy away from books with all the hype because I am typically really let down. :(

      Delete
    4. Lol its ok we all have dorky moments. Fifty Shades Darker is better than the first book in the series but it is not living up to the hype for me.

      Taken at Dusk is good, if a little like the previous two books in the series.

      Delete

Total Pageviews

About me

  • This blog is a little bit of everything!
  • Hi! My name is Cristina, I am 29 years old and from Texas! I love my bunnies, books and blogging about my favorite things!
My favorite scarf in the whole wide world! :) photo 10363858_10152526761926237_5252620513132971013_n.jpg

Cristina

Founder of the website