latest comments

Waiting On Wednesday (16)

Wednesday, March 28, 2012




"Waiting on Wednesday" is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. 


My Life In Black and White by Natasha Friend

My Life in Black and White

Lexi has always been beautiful, but her beauty is taken from her when she goes face-first through a car windshield. Now Lexi has to dig deep to figure out how to define herself. Help on her journey of self-discovery comes from unexpected sources: Ruth, Lexi’s sister, “the smart one” to Lexi’s “the pretty one,” with whom Lexi has never been close; and Theo, a classmate who is still recovering from his sister’s recent death from anorexia.

I am a HUGE fan of black and white. So it's no surprise that I adore the cover of this one. This sounds like an amazing coming of age story tackling many deep issues. I'll have one please!


Look for this in bookstores near you on June 28th


What books are you waiting for? 

9 comments :

  1. I love the sounds of this book!!

    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/03/waiting-on-wednesday-37-such-rush-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one sounds emotional. I love the cover! It's really pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cover is definitely unique and memorable - and the story sounds good. Great pick :)

    Here's my WoW:
    http://bumblesandfairytales.blogspot.com/2012/03/waiting-on-wednesday-sweetest-spell-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds really interesting! Adding it to my summer list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the cover of this one! Here's my WoW!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/03/waiting-on-wednesday_28.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've had this one on my list for a while. I agree, it sounds like a great coming of age story that tackles a bunch of different issues. I hope there is a bit of "before" to introduce the story. The cover is creative too!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds like a very touching & heart warming book. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This book sounds like it has great depth to it. Ready to break out the tissues for this one!

    Kristan @ Lost Amongst the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think this one has slipped under my radar, I haven't heard anything about it yet and it is coming out pretty soon.

    It looks like a great read though. I hope you enjoy it once you get a chance to read it :)

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

About me

  • This blog is a little bit of everything!
  • Hi! My name is Cristina, I am 29 years old and from Texas! I love my bunnies, books and blogging about my favorite things!
My favorite scarf in the whole wide world! :) photo 10363858_10152526761926237_5252620513132971013_n.jpg

Cristina

Founder of the website