latest comments

Ermegerd it's almost 2013!

Monday, December 31, 2012

Hi Lovelies!

I feel like it's been FOREVER since I've logged in to my blog. My how time flies! The year is almost over, which I still cannot believe! 2012 has been a crazy year for me and I'm hoping 2013 is going to be MY year!

I know I've not been around much in the past several months. I was going through a major depression, and not even books seemed to appeal to me. I'm still struggling with finding enjoyment in things that I love, like books. But I'm working on that!

I've been reading, but maybe only one book a month. Mostly listening to audio books...and just taking it easy. My health as you know is a major source of my depression, and I guess I hit an all time low this year. However I am proud to say, that as of late, my health has taken a turn for the awesome! haha I am feeling soooo much better! Which means...back to work this little Crissy went!

I work in retail so holiday time for me is INSANE!!! I worked long days, double and split shifts, got called in on every day off and much more! Thankfully with 2012 coming to a close things are settling down for me and I feel like I can breathe for the first time in months!

I am still struggling to find the time to read, along with work, personal and family life. So all of you dear readers, please feel free to comment and let me know how your able to squeeze it all in!

On a bloggish- note, Unfortunately, I had a heck of a time accessing my blog. My domain name expired in October and I didn't reknew it. I intended to but never though anyone would want it but me. Boy was I wrong! It's now owned by a Chinese company or group. So I'm told by the company who looked into and researched it for me. le sigh. So I can either wait a year, and get on the waiting list for MY domain name, or fight to purchase it. Either way I'm not happy! I mean...it's MINE and it's on ALL my business cards for gosh sakes!!! Ugh! Next time I'm totally doing auto renewal! Just sayin! SO in the meantime, or until we reach an agreement, you will have to go back to the old school www.theprincessofstoryland.blogspot.com address to access my blog. I know, i know! It's a pain in the butt and I hate it too, but it is what it is.

I can't wait to re-connect with all my readers and fellow bloggers in 2013 and hopefully get my groove back. HA!

Here's wishing you a great end to 2012 and an even more phenominal year in 2013!

XOXO
Cris & Toby
 
 
 
 

2 comments :

  1. Glad to see you back!! That really sucks about your domain name being bought by someone else. It's good to hear that things are going better for you now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear your domain name being taken, that sucks big time hopefully you get it back soon.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

About me

  • This blog is a little bit of everything!
  • Hi! My name is Cristina, I am 29 years old and from Texas! I love my bunnies, books and blogging about my favorite things!
My favorite scarf in the whole wide world! :) photo 10363858_10152526761926237_5252620513132971013_n.jpg

Cristina

Founder of the website