latest comments

In My Mailbox

Sunday, March 3, 2013



Hello All!
I hope your all having a great weekend! Mine was crazy busy, but fun! I had a booth at a craft show, selling all of our crafty goodness hehe And now I get to relax tonight and have a slumber part with one of my bff's. Eeek! I never get to do this nearly enough.
 
So as you already know, my blog will be changing a bit as far as format goes. You'll start to see beauty and nail polish reviews pop in, in addition to more Nail Your Book posts and book reviews. And I'm working on a Dinner and a Book feature that I have floating around in my head. Due to that, I am going back to IMM posts that way I can feature more than just my week in books. I'm so excited to share all the fun goodies with you guys! And this week is a good one! :)
 
 
For review: Tidal by Amanda Hocking
I did not request this one so it was a very pleasant surprise! This releases in June.
 
 
For Reviewe: Also Known As by Robin Benway
Hysteria by Megan Miranda
 
I am a total Megan Miranda fangirl so I was thrilled when these showed up in the mail. Eeek!!!
 
 
When this box of awesome showed up un announced I literally gasped for air. Could it be? Could it really be???
 
 
Squeeeee!!!! Is there a book faery out there sending me surprises from my wishlist? haha Whatever it is I won't complain! This was a very unexpected surprise and really awesome press pack for Linked by Imogen Howson. This is one of my most anticipated books of 2013 and you have no idea how excited I was to see it at my doorstep.
 
 
And last but not least, you guys know how much I love polish. My favorites are all indie polish brands, with Lynnderella being my absolute favorite indie polish in the whole world! That being said, a wonderful fellow Lynnderella lover sent me an awesome surprise package with the help of the Lynnderella team. It was a total surprise and I nearly peed in my pants! Mon Petit Chou Chou from the V-day collection, and Limited Edition Magic Fairy Stars. Eeek!!! Stay tuned for swatches and a review of these beauties.
 
A huge thank you to St. Martin's, Bloomsbury, Simon and Schuster and the ever sweet Chen and the wonderful Lynnderella. Every package was unexpected and a wonderful surprise. It's been a phenominal week and I can't wait to get to all my goodies!
 
What lovely things filled your mail box this week? I'd love to know so leave me a comment or link me to your own post!
 
Have a great weekend!
 
XOXO

7 comments :

  1. Your blog is sooo beautiful!! I love your theme and how it is set up :-) :-) I am also a Lynnderella-aholic! I have a mega collex of her polishes! a couple hundred, including back-up's for my backup's, etc. lol
    I would love to see swatches of your Lynn's!!!
    ~Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to see your post today :)
    Linked looks and sounds like a really good one! Awesome box!
    I look forward to seeing the new changes you'll be doing on your blog!
    Happy reading :)

    Here's my update:
    http://bumblesandfairytales.blogspot.com/2013/03/beehive-book-haul-and-news-40.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous that you got physical copies of Also Known As and Hysteria! I can't wait to read both of them. I hope you enjoy everything :)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is so nice to get surprise things in your mailbox! I hope you enjoy all of the fun stuff and that you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul chick! I love surprise packages. Linked sounds so awesome!! I really liked Hysteria. I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome books!! I NEED to get a copy of Also Known As!! ugh, DYING! Can't wait to hear your thoughts about it!


    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVED Also Known As -- such a funny book.
    I'm excited to read Linked too -- that cover is amazing!

    You can find me here: Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

About me

  • This blog is a little bit of everything!
  • Hi! My name is Cristina, I am 29 years old and from Texas! I love my bunnies, books and blogging about my favorite things!
My favorite scarf in the whole wide world! :) photo 10363858_10152526761926237_5252620513132971013_n.jpg

Cristina

Founder of the website