latest comments

Audio Review: French Kiss

Thursday, May 30, 2013

French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
Release Date: October 11, 2011
Publisher: Listening Library
Source: Borrowed from the library
Format: Audio Cd
Discs: 8
Goodreads

Anna and the French Kiss
Anna was looking forward to her senior year in Atlanta, where she has a great job, a loyal best friend, and a crush on the verge of becoming more. So she's less than thrilled about being shipped off to boarding school in Paris—until she meets Étienne St. Clair. Smart, charming, beautiful, perfect, Étienne has it all ... including a serious girlfriend.

But in the City of Light, wishes have a way of coming true. Will a year of romantic near-misses end with their long-awaited French kiss?

An unabridged recording on 8 CDs (10 hours, 29 minutes).


I think contemporaries were my very first love. I've been hearing such amazing things about this book for such a long time, and I even had a chance to meet Stephanie and get signed copies. When your a blogger, avid reader, or just a fan of literacy, your bookshelves always seem to be bursting at the seams. This sat on my bookshelf for 2 years. You know how it is, so many books, so little time!

I saw this audio at my local library and decided to give it a try. I recently switched jobs and while I'm used to a commute, thought what a fun way this would be to get through my work week. This was the perfect audio to get me through even the most tough days!

Anna and the French Kiss is such a wonderful story. I adored every minute of it and wished I'd read this long ago! For me, the narrator can either make or break an audio. And in Anna and the French Kiss, the narrator did a fantastic job! It was such a fun audio to listen to, and such a cute contemporary, that I couldn't help but fall in love with it!

Perfect story + perfect narrator = perfect audio! If your a fan of audio books, this is a must! It'll make your drive home after a tough day at work infinitely better!

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

About me

  • This blog is a little bit of everything!
  • Hi! My name is Cristina, I am 29 years old and from Texas! I love my bunnies, books and blogging about my favorite things!
My favorite scarf in the whole wide world! :) photo 10363858_10152526761926237_5252620513132971013_n.jpg

Cristina

Founder of the website