latest comments

Review: Belonging (Temptation #2)

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Belonging (Temptation #2) by Karen Ann Hopkins
Release Date: April 30, 2013
Publisher: Harlequin TEEN
Format: Paperback
Source: Purchased
Pages: 408
GoodReadsAmazon


Belonging (Temptation, #2)



I left everything I knew behind.

But it was worth it. He was worth it.

No one thought an ordinary girl like me would last two minutes living with the Amish, not even me. There are a lot more rules and a lot less freedom, and I miss my family and the life I once had. Worst of all, Noah and I aren't even allowed to see each other. Not until I've proven myself.

If I can find a way to make it work, we'll be NOAH & ROSE

together forever.

But not everybody believes this is where I belong.


I am such a huge fan of this series! I have always been fascinated by the Amish, toss in a forbidden love and you have a series that is easy to get swept away in! I was literally on pins and needles for the next book in this series and couldn't wait to get my hands on it.

Belonging picked up right where Temptation ended, with Rose emersed in her new Amish life. I really had to admire Rose's guts and determination to stick to the rigorous Amish lifestyle. Yeah I know, she was so stubborn she was determined to prove her father wrong, BUT, she did it! She held her own and she did it! I applaud that! No electricity, no cell phones, no indoor plumbing? ACK! Now THAT my friends, is true love! haha

Once Rose finally moved into the Amish community, everything was not a fairytale. Life was not what she expected, and she had many obstacles to over come. Then to top it off, she had people conspiring against her, and an evil villain out to get her! There were some surprises to the story that really shocked me.

Belonging was just as addictive as Temptation and I am literally bursting at the seams for the final book in the series. If your a fan of forbidden love and steamy romance then this series is for you! I highly recommend it!


2 comments :

  1. Αhaa, іts pleasant dialoguе on the
    topic of this paragraph at this ρlace аt this wеb sitе, I have read аll thаt,
    so now me аlso commenting at this place.

    my webpage :: reputation management

    ReplyDelete
  2. kind of like this book cover, and thanks for your review, I already added to my list.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

About me

  • This blog is a little bit of everything!
  • Hi! My name is Cristina, I am 29 years old and from Texas! I love my bunnies, books and blogging about my favorite things!
My favorite scarf in the whole wide world! :) photo 10363858_10152526761926237_5252620513132971013_n.jpg

Cristina

Founder of the website