latest comments

Review: Don't Look Now (PERSEFoNE #2)

Monday, October 27, 2014

Don't Look Now (PERSEFoNE #2) by Michelle Gagnon

Release Date: August 27, 2013
Publisher: Harpercollins
Source: Publisher
Format: ARC
Pages: 336
Amazon  |  Goodreads


Don't Look Now (PERSEF0NE, #2)



Noa Torsen is on the run. Having outsmarted the sinister corporation Pike & Dolan, Noa and her friend Zeke now move stealthily across the country, protecting runaways before they become test subjects for P&D's horrific experiments. Noa knows all too well what that feels like: Whatever they did to her has left her exhausted and scared.

Back in Boston, Peter anxiously follows Noa's movements from his computer, using his hacker skills to feed her the information she needs to stay alive. But he's desperate to do something more, especially when he learns what P&D has done to his ex-girlfriend Amanda.

Then, in an explosive confrontation, Noa and her team are trapped in the one place they thought was safe. It will take everything Noa and Peter have to bring down the corporation before it gets them first. And with no one to trust and enemies hiding at every turn, they may be the only people alive who can.

This stunning second book in the critically acclaimed Don't Turn Around trilogy raises the stakes to their absolute limit and will leave readers begging for the exciting conclusion, Don't Let Go.

 


When Don't Turn Around ended I was dying inside! It quickly became one of my all time favorites and I needed more pronto! Don't Look Now has been one of my most anticipated books of 2013!

This trilogy is amazingly epic and I can't recommend it highly enough! I think this is a great series for girls, and boys as there is plenty of heart racing action! And it also helps that the story is told both through Noa, and Peter's point of view!

I am so obsessed with this series and am sad to see it end, but am dying for the next book! This one didn't have as much action as the last, but it was still pretty incredible! I was shocked, and left wondering what will happen, which is a good thing! It kept me guessing, and my heart went out to Noa and Peter, it felt like there was no one they could truly trust except for each other!

This was a solid followup to the first book in the series and I am excited to pick up where this one left off!

1 comment :

  1. I liked the first book but wasn't crazy about it. I'm glad you also liked the second one! not too happy about there not being too much action though >_<

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

About me

  • This blog is a little bit of everything!
  • Hi! My name is Cristina, I am 29 years old and from Texas! I love my bunnies, books and blogging about my favorite things!
My favorite scarf in the whole wide world! :) photo 10363858_10152526761926237_5252620513132971013_n.jpg

Cristina

Founder of the website