latest comments

Review: Don't Turn Around

Monday, August 6, 2012

Don't Turn Around by Michelle Gagnon
Release Date: August 28, 2012
Publisher: Harper Teen
Pages: 310
Buy The Book: Amazon

Don't Turn Around

Sixteen-year-old Noa has been a victim of the system ever since her parents died. Now living off the grid and trusting no one, she uses her computer-hacking skills to stay safely anonymous and alone. But when she wakes up on a table in an empty warehouse with an IV in her arm and no memory of how she got there, Noa starts to wish she had someone on her side.

Enter Peter Gregory. A rich kid and the leader of a hacker alliance, Peter needs people with Noa’s talents on his team. Especially after a shady corporation threatens his life. But what Noa and Peter don’t realize is that Noa holds the key to a terrible secret, and there are those who’d stop at nothing to silence her for good.

Filled with action, suspense, and romance, this first book in a new trilogy offers readers nonstop thrills.




Okay, so I just finished reading this book and WOW! I really don't want to say too much, and spoil the plot for anyone. But what I will say is, this book was amaze-balls! Seriously, do yourself a solid and go buy it NOW!


This book grabbed my attention at the very beginning and never let me go. I was so engrossed in the story I felt like I was tangled up into the story right along with the characters! I was racing through the pages of the book to feel my way through the story to the end. My heart was pounding, my palms were sweating ( I know! Eww, totally gross!) and I jumped at every noise. 


I am so excited that this book is going to be a trilogy because I want,  more! I NEED more! And REALLY soon! 


Seriously though, all gushing aside, this is a phenominal story. The character's were well written. The plot was amazing! This book was full of thrilling action, suspense, romance and a crazy conspiracy or two! 



3 comments :

  1. Woho! So happy you loved this one so much! I liked it but it didn't blow me completely away. I had some problems connecting with the characters, but the plot was great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really looking forward to this book!! It sounds so awesome!! Fantastic review Crissy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I've ever read a book that had computer hackers as characters so this will be different for me. I'll def check it out when it releases.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

About me

  • This blog is a little bit of everything!
  • Hi! My name is Cristina, I am 29 years old and from Texas! I love my bunnies, books and blogging about my favorite things!
My favorite scarf in the whole wide world! :) photo 10363858_10152526761926237_5252620513132971013_n.jpg

Cristina

Founder of the website