latest comments

Waiting on Wednesday (29)

Wednesday, September 12, 2012




"Waiting on Wednesday" is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. 

Hello and Happy Wednesday everyone!!! :)
I am so excited about my pick this week. I am dying to read it and so happy to share my obsession over it with YOU! haha


Dance Of Shadows by Yelena Black

Dance of Shadows (Dance of Shadows, #1)

Vanessa Adler isn’t so sure she really belongs at the School of American Ballet. But dance runs in her family. It’s been a part of her life for as long as she can remember. Her grandmother and mother were prima ballerinas, and her older sister Margaret was, too. That is, until Margaret mysteriously disappeared from school three years ago. Vanessa is heir to the family’s gift and the only person who can fulfill her sister’s destiny. She has no choice.
But she never could have guessed how dangerous the school is. The infamous choreographer, Josef, isn’t just ruthless with his pupils, he guards a sinister secret, one in which the school’s dancers—prized for their beauty, grace, and discipline—become pawns in a world of dark, deadly demons.

I am such a huge fan of books that bring you into the world of dance and performing arts. I think it's because I've always wanted to be a dancer! I'm just way too lazy! haha But oh how I'd love to be long, lean and graceful. *sighs* Anyways, back to the book... The cover is seriously amazing!!! I would totally frame it! And the story sounds amazing! I love how there's something dark and sinister to it that makes it totally different from the other books on the market. Can't wait to curl up with this on a stormy night! Eeeek!


Look for this to release on November 27 from Bloomsbury.


What books are you looking forward to reading? I'd love to know, so leave me a comment! :)

4 comments :

  1. Wow... that cover is gorgeous. If it has dancers, I am so in! I miss my days of dancing school *sigh*. Anyhoo great pick!

    My WoW

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes the story does sound awesome and like you I love books that have dancing in them!!

    great pick!

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes!! I want to read this just for the cover alone, but the book really sounds good too!!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

About me

  • This blog is a little bit of everything!
  • Hi! My name is Cristina, I am 29 years old and from Texas! I love my bunnies, books and blogging about my favorite things!
My favorite scarf in the whole wide world! :) photo 10363858_10152526761926237_5252620513132971013_n.jpg

Cristina

Founder of the website