latest comments

Top 10 Tuesday: This Old Thing?

Tuesday, August 23, 2016


Top 10 Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, where we get to make bookish lists!

This Weeks Topic: 10 Books On Your Shelf Since Before You Started Blogging


Whew! That's a mouthful you guys. Anyways . . . this weeks topic is going to be both embarassing and a little difficult for me. Embarassing because I've been blogging since 2010 and I'm a skosh embarassed to say I've had books on my bookshelf for over 6 years that have still yet to be touched. And difficult because most of my books are still boxed up from recently moving my entire apartment into one bedroom of my parents home.

The Ancient Artifacts

  • Jessica Darling series books 1 to 3
  • A Spy in the House ( The Agency #1) by Y.S. Lee
  • Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
  • Thirteen Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson
  • The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han
  • The Luxe by Anna Godbersen books 1 to 3

Sloppy Firsts (Jessica Darling, #1)Second Helpings (Jessica Darling, #2)Charmed Thirds (Jessica Darling, #3)A Spy in the House (The Agency, #1)Thirteen Reasons Why13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)The Summer I Turned Pretty (Summer, #1)The Luxe (Luxe, #1)Rumors (Luxe, #2)Envy (Luxe, #3)

There we have it, surprisingly that wasn't too hard. Sadly . . . I had more than 10 books that have sat unread for 6 + years





This concludes this weeks Top 10 Tuesday. Let me know if you've read any of the books on my list, and make sure you let me know if you participated this week. I'd love to stop by and check out everyone's list!  Until next time . . . 

Happy Reading!

XOXO

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

About me

  • This blog is a little bit of everything!
  • Hi! My name is Cristina, I am 29 years old and from Texas! I love my bunnies, books and blogging about my favorite things!
My favorite scarf in the whole wide world! :) photo 10363858_10152526761926237_5252620513132971013_n.jpg

Cristina

Founder of the website