latest comments

ebook Steals and Deals

Monday, July 9, 2012

Hello Lovelies!

I found some pretty good ebook deals last week. But this week's deals are insanely amazing!!! I couldn't sleep last night and wound up perusing ebooks on amazon, and boy were there tons of great deals! My insomnia is your gain this week!

.99 cents!!

City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1)Eve (Eve, #1)Withering Tights (Misadventures of Tallulah Casey, #1)

$1.59!
Hourglass (Hourglass, #1)

$1.99
Kiss the Morning Star

$2.99!

The Girl of Fire and Thorns (Fire and Thorns, #1)A Beautiful Dark (A Beautiful Dark, #1)Anna Dressed in Blood (Anna, #1)The Body at the Tower (The Agency, #2)A Breath of Eyre (Unbound, #1)Sisters Red (Fairytale Retellings, #1)Variant (Variant, #1)Angelfire (Angelfire, #1)Jekel Loves HydeThe Girl Is Murder

$3.99!
Going Too FarAngels & Demons

Okay so I know Angels and Demons isn't YA lol But I LOVE this series! It's so amazing!!! If you read adult books make sure you check out ebook deals this week. There are some fantastic ones! You can get books from authors like Dan Brown, James Patterson, Debbie MacComber, Micheal Connelly and many more!

Will you be buying any of these ebooks this week? I know I did!

2 comments :

  1. Great finds this week, thanks for posting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! I always like to share the love. haha I hope you were able to grab some ebooks you wanted!!

      Delete

Total Pageviews

About me

  • This blog is a little bit of everything!
  • Hi! My name is Cristina, I am 29 years old and from Texas! I love my bunnies, books and blogging about my favorite things!
My favorite scarf in the whole wide world! :) photo 10363858_10152526761926237_5252620513132971013_n.jpg

Cristina

Founder of the website