latest comments

Waiting on Wednesday (30)

Wednesday, January 23, 2013


"Waiting on Wednesday" is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Hello and Happy Wednesday everyone!!! :)
I am so excited about my pick this week. I am dying to read it and so happy to share my obsession over it with YOU! haha

Sky on Fire ( Monument 14 #2) by Emmy Laybourne
 
Sky on Fire (Monument 14, #2)
 
The world hasn't ended...yet.

In this sequel to MONUMENT 14, the group of survivors, originally trapped together in a superstore by a series of escalating disasters, has split in two. Most of the kids are making a desperate run on their recently repaired school bus for the Denver airport where they hope to reunite with their parents, be evacuated to safety, and save their dying friend.

But the world outside is dark and filled with dangerous chemicals that turn people into bloodthirsty monsters, and not all the kids were willing to get on the bus. Left behind in a sanctuary that has already been disturbed once, the remaining kids try to rebuild the community they lost. But when the issues are life and death, love and hate, who can you really trust?
 
--------------------
 
I absolutely loved Monument 14, in fact, I'm a fan girl at heart! I am beyond ecstatic that this is a series and I am absolutely pining away for Sky on Fire. Did you enjoy Monument 14? Will you be reading Sky on Fire?
 
Look for it to hit stores on May 28th from Fiewel and Friends!
 
 

1 comment :

  1. I haven't read the first book so I'm not waiting on this yet; I guess I will need to check it out so I can fangirl with you :)

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

About me

  • This blog is a little bit of everything!
  • Hi! My name is Cristina, I am 29 years old and from Texas! I love my bunnies, books and blogging about my favorite things!
My favorite scarf in the whole wide world! :) photo 10363858_10152526761926237_5252620513132971013_n.jpg

Cristina

Founder of the website