latest comments

Around Town- Febuary 2012 Events

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Hello Lovelies! 

It is time for another Around Town post. There are sooo many amazing events going on over the next few months in Houston. I'm seriously so giddy in anticipation. In this post I will however mostly focus on the events going on this month. Although I will mention a few others just because I am so excited I can't keep it to myself! hehe

First up Alex Flinn will be signing at Blue Willow at February 18th! I am so excited about this one. You guys have nooo idea! I loved Beastly so much and I cannot wait to get my hands on  Bewitching and get all my books signed. You can find details at the Blue Willow site here


Next on February 18th the Winter Dark Days 2012 tour will be stopping by the amazing Blue Willow! It will be featuring authors Cynthia Hand of Hallowed and Unearthly. Courtney Allison Moulton author of Wings of the Wicked. Debut authors Jodi Meadows who wrote Incarnate, and also Brodi Ashton author of Everneath. You can stop by to list to the panel of authors speak and get your books signed. The 4 authors coming totally blew me away. I honestly cannot believe they will all be in the same room at the same time! Again you can find details on this event at the Blue Willow site here







And last but not least, on February 22nd  the Breathless Reads 2012 Tour will be stopping by Blue Willow. Can you guys see why this is totally my favorite book store EVER??? Anyways, enough gushing about the amazingness that is Blue Willow. This tour features yet another amazing set of authors! Debut authors Marie Lu author of Legend, and Jessica Spotswood author of Born Wicked. Andrea Cremer of Bloodrose, Wolfsbane and Nightshade will also be there along with Beth Revis author of A Million Suns and Across the Universe. You can find the details for this event here





There will also be some equally amazing events going on in Houston in March and April. Just a few of the 2 dozen authors coming that I am really excited about seeing are Marissa Meyer's author of Cinder, Lauren DeStefano author of Wither and Fever, as well as Lauren Conrad who will be promoting her brand new YA series The Fame Game! I am super excited about all the amazing events! I can't wait to tell you about the rest of the amazing authors coming to Houston, but I didn't want to over whelm you at one time! haha So stay tuned for more updates on who else is coming to Houston. Trust me, you will want to make sure you are there!

4 comments :

  1. OMG so many awesome events!! I am totally jealous of you!! (In a good way of course)There aren't really many events in my area. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow -- that sounds amazing. Have a fantastic time and tell us all about them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many great events! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are SO lucky! This will be so exciting!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

About me

  • This blog is a little bit of everything!
  • Hi! My name is Cristina, I am 29 years old and from Texas! I love my bunnies, books and blogging about my favorite things!
My favorite scarf in the whole wide world! :) photo 10363858_10152526761926237_5252620513132971013_n.jpg

Cristina

Founder of the website