latest comments

In My Mailbox (17)

Sunday, February 19, 2012



In My Mailbox is a weekly Meme hosted by Kristi the Story Siren. This is where us bloggers get a chance to show you what we got this week! Bookish related of course!


Hello my Lovelies! I hope you all had a fantastic week/weekend! Last week I didn't do an IMM because I only got in one book and some bookmarks. This week however, books seem to have flooded my mailbox! Doesn't it always seem like they come in waves? I'm sure I'll hit a dry spell after this amazing week. But I had an awesome week in books and I can't wait to show ya'll!






For Review
Of Poseidon by Anna Banks
The Stalker Chronicles by Carley Moore
Between the Lines by Jodi Picoult and Samantha Van Leer
The Girls of No Return by Erin Saldin

Traded
The Selection by Kiera Cass
Struck by Jennifer Bosworth
The Lost Code by Kevin Emerson
Illuminated by Erica Orloff

Bought
Bewitching by Alex Flinn
Cloaked by Alex Flinn
Sisterhood Everlasting by Ann Brashares

That's it for me this week! Looks like I have plenty to keep me busy for a while. I hope you all have a great weekend and don't forget to leave me a link to your IMM so i can stop by!

XOXO

11 comments :

  1. I'm reading Of Poseidon right now and it's really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! I'm dying for The Selection here. Enjoy your books! =D

    Drop by my IMM?
    http://www.tumblinginbooks.blogspot.com/2012/02/in-my-mailbox-11.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! You got Between the Lines? I am SO unbelievably jealous! You got some awesome looking books this week, I hope that you enjoy them all!

    Stephanie
    My Latest Post | My Int Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great mailbox!! You got tons of awesome books. I am dying to read Of Poseidon. I have heard it's fantastic! Struck is another one I am really looking forward to. I have heard Bewitching is awesome too. Happy reading hon!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mindy- I've bugged everyone whose read it to give me the scoop. haha I can't wait! It sound EPIC!

    Farah- I know!!! I was dying to get it too! I've heard such great things and I cannot wait till the tv show! Must get caught up before haha

    Stephanie- AHHH!!! I screamed when it came in lol Seriously it made my entire week! haha I have 2 blog posts entirely dedicated to this book already LOL So I did a dance when it came in

    Amy- Of Poseidon I had been pinning for. Can't wait to dive into these and start reading. So many good ones its gonna be hard to choose!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOOH! i can't WAIT for Of Poseidon, it was never on my radar but lately people have been raving about it so i checked it out and wow, i want it!!

    GREAT IMM!! especially of poseidon, between the lines, and the selection! :D

    - juhina

    ReplyDelete
  7. OF POSEIDON! I want that book. Cannot wait for it to come out!
    You got some GREAT books this week! ;)
    Love the nails! =))
    Have a great week & Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I cannot wait to read OF POSEIDON and STRUCK!! Enjoy your books :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Selection is awesome! It's my favorite book of the year so far. Enjoy =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay -- you got the Selection!
    Even if I don't end up liking it, I can just stare at that cover for hours....

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

About me

  • This blog is a little bit of everything!
  • Hi! My name is Cristina, I am 29 years old and from Texas! I love my bunnies, books and blogging about my favorite things!
My favorite scarf in the whole wide world! :) photo 10363858_10152526761926237_5252620513132971013_n.jpg

Cristina

Founder of the website