latest comments

In My Mailbox (16)

Sunday, February 5, 2012



In My Mailbox is a weekly Meme hosted by Kristi the Story Siren. This is where us bloggers get a chance to show you what we got this week! Bookish related of course!


Hello my Lovelies! I hope you all had a fantastic week/weekend! Your all most likely watching the superbowl, cheering on your teams and chowing down on awesome superbowl snacks! 

For some reason my video is dragging this week. Literally! Apologies for that, but at least the sound came out!




Gifted
Fracture by Megan Miranda
Cinder by Marissa Meyer
Thank you to Mindy at Magical Urban Fantasy Reads!!! I LOVED it!!!! Eeeek!

Bought
Endless Summer by Jennifer Echols
Beastly by Alex Flinn
Wildthorn by Jane Eagland


Leave me a comment and let me know what you go in your mailbox this week. Hope you all had a fantastic weekend and I will see you back here next week.

XOXO

6 comments :

  1. I got to talking about FEVER, in your FEVER review, which got me talking about BOOKS, which got me talking about your IMM... haha! Wrong post to talk about IMM on! But, here I am ... Leaving you some IMM love!

    Great Books <3

    Happy Reading

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha I did my nails just for you! lol Thanks for the IMM love! I had a blast talking books with you and ordering books on B&N LOL We should do that again soon!!! Next time I'll let you make me buy books! bahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great books this week. I liked Fracture. I got Cinder and still haven't read it yet. Every time I go to B&N I almost get Beastly and then don't lol!!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh great books!! I really need to read Fracture! I also can't wait to start reading Cinder! Awesome books!!

    - juhina

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are VERY welcome! *grins* I love your videos...you are so cute!


    bookluvrmindy
    Magical Urban Fantasy Reads

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amy- I LOVE Beastly! Possibly even more than Cinder!!! lol

    Juhina- They are both really good! Altho I have to say, I am loving Fracture even more than I thought I would!

    Mindy- aww thank you!!! Btw I am in LOVE with Fracture!!! So glad you recommended it. I keep putting it off because I don't want it to end! haha

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

About me

  • This blog is a little bit of everything!
  • Hi! My name is Cristina, I am 29 years old and from Texas! I love my bunnies, books and blogging about my favorite things!
My favorite scarf in the whole wide world! :) photo 10363858_10152526761926237_5252620513132971013_n.jpg

Cristina

Founder of the website