latest comments

In My Mailbox (10)

Sunday, December 4, 2011


In My Mailbox is a weekly Meme hosted by Kristi the Story Siren. This is where us bluggers get a chance to show you what we got this week! Bookish related of course!

Hello my Lovelies! I didn't get much this week, which was good because I was sick all week. So not a whole lot of reading went on. So now I get to play catch up!

Still not feeling 100% and since I only got 2 books, no Vlog or stills this wk. I know! You miss my face, don't you? ha! jk! But don't despair, I will be back next with with a fabulous Vlog and some stills in true Princess of Storyland style!





Won
Frost by Wendy Delsol
Thanks to my wonderful friend Jen! Check out her blog HERE
This is the second book in the series, and I've been dying to read both of them. So thanks so much to Jen! Now I will have to run out and buy Stork so I can read this one! Eeep!

Review
Kiss of Frost (Mythos Academy Series bk #2) by Jennifer Estep
This book just released a few days ago, and is the second in the series. I haven't read the first yet, but look for my review on this one soon!

That's it for me this week. I hope you all had a fantastic weekend and happy reading!
XOXOXO

6 comments :

  1. These both look good. Hope you have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard a lot about Kiss of Frost. I haven't read the first one either, but I am going to try to get to them soon. Glad you are feeling better. Hopefully you will be back to 100% soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kiss of Frost sounds very interesting! I like the cover! It's pretty and looks intense too! Awesome mailbox! Thank you for sharing!

    LOVE your blog!!!!!

    New follower!!!! :)

    Sam
    Books For All Seasons

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, you have a Mythos Academy book!!! :) I've been wanting to start that series for so long now but for some odd reason, I keep putting it off! I really hope you like it!

    Awesome mailbox, Cristina! It sucks that you weren't feeling well all week, but I'm glad you're feeling better now! I hope you return to your 100% soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww hope you get better soon!!! ooh i heard stork is amazing! so i need to get my hands on frost and stork. And i LOVE the cover for kiss of frost, need the first book though.

    great IMM!! :D

    - juhina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for giving me a shout-out. Sorry I missed that until now :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

About me

  • This blog is a little bit of everything!
  • Hi! My name is Cristina, I am 29 years old and from Texas! I love my bunnies, books and blogging about my favorite things!
My favorite scarf in the whole wide world! :) photo 10363858_10152526761926237_5252620513132971013_n.jpg

Cristina

Founder of the website