latest comments

In My Mailbox (12)

Sunday, December 18, 2011


In My Mailbox is a weekly Meme hosted by Kristi the Story Siren. This is where us bloggers get a chance to show you what we got this week! Bookish related of course!

Hello my Lovelies! Hope you all had a fantastic week/weekend! Mine was a bit on the crazy side, again! So its not up as early as I would have liked it to be. But as promised, I am BACK with another vlog, and hamming it up with stills in true Princess of Storyland fashion! *cheers and throw confetti* Yes I know, you missed my stills didn't you? You can admit it! It's ok, I missed them too! 



For Review
Harbinger by Sara Wilson Etienne 
check out her awesome site HERE
The Secret Sisterhood of Heartbreakers by Lynn Weingarten

Gifted
Descended by Blood by Angelina Kace
Thank you to my good friend Amy check out her blog HERE

And don't forget to stop by Lori's design site Imagination design's and check out her amazing work!

ACK! I look like I"m going to eat my book!

ahhh! Now THAT'S more like it!

What? She's doing it toooo!

*sigh* I <3 this book so much!

Well, that's it for me this week. I hope everyone had an amazing weekend! Leave me a comment and let me know what you got in your mailbox this week or leave me a link to yours! I LOVE IMM's! Don't forget to stop back by tomorrow aka Monday, and let me know what you think of my new blog design!

Happy Reading!

XOXO

5 comments :

  1. Great mailbox this week. Those books sound great. I really hope that you love Descended by Blood as much as I do. It was my pleasure to gift it to you. A great book to a great friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the cover for harbinger is so unique! And it's been getting some really great reviews! Happy reading!
    Understanding Shae's Story IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. loge that cover (secret sisterhood).... gorgeous!! happy reading! :)

    Diana @The Lovely Getaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the finish copy of secret sisterhood ... great haul happy reading

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my!! both books are AWESOMEEE!!! great books!!! :D

    - Juhina

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

About me

  • This blog is a little bit of everything!
  • Hi! My name is Cristina, I am 29 years old and from Texas! I love my bunnies, books and blogging about my favorite things!
My favorite scarf in the whole wide world! :) photo 10363858_10152526761926237_5252620513132971013_n.jpg

Cristina

Founder of the website