latest comments

Waiting On Wednesday (3)

Wednesday, December 14, 2011




"Waiting on Wednesday" is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill atBreaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week what I am eagerly awaiting is Cinder by Marissa Meyer


Cinder, Cyborgs, and Androids oh my! Who wouldn't want to read this epic twist on the classic fairy tale?


Don't forget to leave me a comment and let me know what your WOW pick is this wk or leave a link to your own WOW post! 


Happy Reading!


XOXO

6 comments :

  1. Ohhh I really want to read that one too. I have heard it's really awesome. Great pick!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I"m waiting on this one too :)haha! Looks super fun!

    Diana
    ps. Cutteee blog design! I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this one and I haven't read it yet. I'll send it to you to borrow if you promise to send it back!

    Magical Urban Fantasy Reads
    bookluvrmindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diana- It really does sound incredible!!!

    Mindy- Oh my gosh yes! Of course I will send it back! My friend Candace from Candace's Book Blog lets me borrow arcs but I dont think she got this one. I'll DM you on Twitter! ;) THanks girl your awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I swapped an ARC for Cinder and am still impatiently waiting for it. I need some sort of postal good luck charm. Or a magic spell...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jen- hahaha I hope you get it sooon!!! Sending posative vibes your way! ;) I got some goodies in today so I'm looking forward to doing an IMM this wk!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

About me

  • This blog is a little bit of everything!
  • Hi! My name is Cristina, I am 29 years old and from Texas! I love my bunnies, books and blogging about my favorite things!
My favorite scarf in the whole wide world! :) photo 10363858_10152526761926237_5252620513132971013_n.jpg

Cristina

Founder of the website