latest comments

eBook Steals and Deals

Friday, December 23, 2011

Hello Lovelies!

During this holiday season there are some amazing deals, and steals going around. So if you have an ebook reader you will definately want to take advantage of these awesome deals! So let's get started.

First up,and probably my favorite is Epic Reads, Epic Deals. And boy are these deals EPIC! There are 10 amazing ebooks for 99 cents each! If your still buying your gifts, or even if they are just for you these are an incredible deal. 10 amazing YA books for less than $10! You can't beat that! You can check out their facebook page advertising the sale HERE .

Here are a few of the books you can find on sale from Epic Reads. These will be on sale through January 31st. So if your like me on a tight budget, you can purchase a few every week until you have all 10!




Next up are a few ebooks I found on Amazon. So make sure you check these out as well!

A Blue So Dark

99 cents!

Cinderella's Secret Diary (Book 1: Lost)

99 cents!

Small Town Sinners

$2.99

Insatiable

$2.99!!! Can you believe it? I <3 Meg Cabot!

Delirium: The Special Edition

Lauren Oliver fans rejoice! Delirium is now $2.99! Squeee!

Sophie & Carter
$2.99

Brightest Kind of Darkness, YA Paranormal Romance (Brightest Kind of Darkness Series, Book #1)
99 cents! LOVE the gorgeous cover!

The Hedgewitch Queen
$2.99

Tangled

Yay for Carolyn Mackler! $1.99

So what are you waiting for? Head on over to Amazon and take advantage of these amazing deals before they are gone! 

Don't forget to leave me a comment and let me know which ebooks you have bought, or are planning to buy. I'd love to hear it!


Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

XOXO



3 comments :

  1. Some fabulous finds there - thanks! Just picked up Cinderella's Secret Diary, which I've never heard of but looks cool, and tempted by Small Town Sinners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing these :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your welcome! I hope ya'll were able to take advantage of the amazing deals out there on ebooks right now!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

About me

  • This blog is a little bit of everything!
  • Hi! My name is Cristina, I am 29 years old and from Texas! I love my bunnies, books and blogging about my favorite things!
My favorite scarf in the whole wide world! :) photo 10363858_10152526761926237_5252620513132971013_n.jpg

Cristina

Founder of the website