latest comments

We Apologize for Your Service Interruption ( or some such nonesense)

Saturday, December 3, 2011



You know how when your watching a really awesome movie, and it gets to that really EPIC part, and your biting your nails waiting for the next scene. And then BAM! The most irritating sounds come from your TV, with the most nauseating colors, followed by something along the lines of "we apologize for your service interruption...."

Ughh!!! That KILLS me! Although here it's usually because of a bad thunderstorm or hurricane weather. Anyhoo...I feel like my blog needs one of those lately! lol

So I would just like to say to everyone, I apologize for my lack of posting lately. I promise, I am still reading! I always and forever will be. Pinky promise!

Some of you may already know, but for those of you that don't, I work in retail. Enough said, right? So life right about now, gets pretty crazy! I know many bloggers out there, like me, struggle to find the time to read and review. While readers out there struggle to find time to visit our blogs! We totally understand this!

I wanted to take this time to let all of you know how much I appreciate you following/reading my blog. I love reading the wonderful comments ya'll leave. It really warms my heart and brightens my day!

So please don't loose faith in me, or change the channel! Pretty soon things will be back to normal, I promise!

On that note, I can't believe I have reached almost 100 followers! WOW! I honestly never thought anyone would ever read this blog, except for my mother. Don't think you go un-noticed! To show my appreciation, I will be having a special giveaway when I hit that mark, so stay tuned!

Now back to your usual programming...

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

About me

  • This blog is a little bit of everything!
  • Hi! My name is Cristina, I am 29 years old and from Texas! I love my bunnies, books and blogging about my favorite things!
My favorite scarf in the whole wide world! :) photo 10363858_10152526761926237_5252620513132971013_n.jpg

Cristina

Founder of the website