latest comments

In My Mailbox (11)

Monday, December 12, 2011


In My Mailbox is a weekly Meme hosted by Kristi the Story Siren. This is where us bloggers get a chance to show you what we got this week! Bookish related of course!

Hello my Lovelies! Hope you all had a fantastic week/weekend! Mine was super hectic and crazy. So my IMM this week is a tiny bit late! But you'll forgive me, won't you?

Since I didn't do a VLOG last week, I thought I would grace you with my presence this week. Because I know how  much you all missed me! ha! jk! No stills this week, because I am super tired and a tad lazy. lol But I am sure I will be putting some up later in the week because I got so many awesome things, I can't wait to ham it up with the camera! So onto the books!

IMM #10 take....ONE!





And...we're BACK! With IMM#10.5 take...TWO!



Won
Frost by Wendy Delsol
Thanks to my awesome friend Jen Ryland!
The Fear Test cd
I wish I could remember your blog, but thanks to Nicole!

For Review
Love and Leftovers by Sarah Tregay
BIG thanks to Sarah Shumway at Harper Collins. I can't wait to read this!
Kiss of Frost by Jennifer Estep
Irises by Fransisco X. Stork
Another book I can't wait to tear into! Also thanks to my awesome friend Jen Ryland! You rock! :)

Gifted
Delirium by Lauren Oliver
Everblue by Brenda Pandos
XVI by Julia Karr
and some awesome lipgloss, nail polish and the best candle EVER!
HUGE thanks to Michelle at O'Boyled Books
I am totally taking you out to coffee one day girl! You pick when and where!

And also thanks to Inara Scott for the signed swag! I can't wait to read one of your books. They sound amazing!

That's it for me this week! My inbox was full of pure awesomeness this week, and I honestly think if I had gotten anything else I would've spontaniouosly combusted! lol

I hope you all had a fantastic weekend and I can't wait to find out what you got in your mailbox. Until next week,

Happy Reading!

XOXO

10 comments :

  1. You got a lot of great stuff this week chick!! Glad you were finally able to get your IMM up. Happy reading!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks AMy! I really got spoiled this wk! haha I need to stop by your blog and check out your IMM and Once Upon a Time recap! You know how I love those! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loveeeee the new cover for delirium !! I have the old one & want the new one. ;(
    Yay for Love & Leftover's!! Tell me what you think as soon as your done!! =)
    & READ DELIRIUM! omg, read it. now. haha!
    You are awesome as well, my friend!
    Happy Reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loretta- Aww! Well maybe pretty soon you'll have a copy of the new one! :) I actually had been wanting the original one with the blue cover, and hadn't bought it yet because I couldn't find that one anymore. But when I actually had this one in my hands, I was like, nope this is waaay better!!! lol LOVE the cover! I'm trying to hurry and finish the bk I'm on now so I can start Love & Leftovers! Plus all the other awesome things I got this week! Eeek!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww I suck, and I have decided not to do the Once Upon a Time recaps anymore. It's really time consuming since it's a last minute post. I was spending over an hour (sometimes up to 2 hours) on it every Monday morning. There are lot of really great ones on the web though. Wall Street Journal has a really good one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooo!!! You got a copy of Kiss of Frost! I'm in envy over here. ;-)

    Magical Urban Fantasy Reads
    bookluvrmindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amy- I totally understand! It will be missed tho! By Meeee! haha

    Mindy= I did!!! I haven't read the first tho haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lucky you for Love & Leftovers! I have that one on my WL!

    BTW, I got the book back. Thanks for the nice note and so glad you loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Candace- OMG it was AMAZING!!! So grateful you leant it to me! ANd your totally more than welcome to borrow my Love & Leftovers copy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooh!! been waiting for your IMM! I can't wait to read touch and kiss of frost!! will buy them ASAP :D i found out love and leftovers is in verse and that kinda made me meh about the book.

    Great IMM week!!!

    - juhina

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

About me

  • This blog is a little bit of everything!
  • Hi! My name is Cristina, I am 29 years old and from Texas! I love my bunnies, books and blogging about my favorite things!
My favorite scarf in the whole wide world! :) photo 10363858_10152526761926237_5252620513132971013_n.jpg

Cristina

Founder of the website