latest comments

Bout of Books TBR Picture

Monday, January 9, 2012

Hello Lovelies~

As some of you may know, I am participating in the Bout of Books 3.0 Reading Challenge. Today's challenge is to post a picture of our TBR pile for the read-a-thon. This time around I didn't make a pre set list of books to read, because I wanted to be able to read whatever I felt in the mood for. So here are some of the books I've been wanting to read and will try to work my way through during this read-a-thon.


As you can see, I have a pretty good pile of books to try to read through. And I am extremely excited about each and every one of them! 

If you are participating in the Read-a-thon I would love to see your TBR pile! If not just leave me a comment and let me know what books you want to try to get to from your TBR pile this week. I'd love to know!

XoXo

7 comments :

  1. I definitely see some books from my pile in yours. If I Stay and Delirium are two that we share. So, so jealous that you have Born Wicked, though! I can't wait to read it. Good luck this week, & thanks for commenting on my post. I'm now following your blog.

    P.S. I see that Lori did your design, as well. She does great work! I love your theme. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved If I Stay, Delirium, and Before I Fall. Great reads! Crossed is on my list, too...but I'm still waiting for a copy to come in for me at the library.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not participating in this TBR challenge, but you'll love Delirium and Before I Fall! On my TBR this month: Shatter Me, Daughter of Smoke and Bone, and Forbidden:)

    Good luck with your pile!
    -Jenna @ Fans of Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW you haven't read anna and the french kiss yet?!!?! read it NOW!!!! I'm so shocked u still didn't, I'm sure its a book you're going to love!!!

    - juhina

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is definitely a great pile of books. Have fun and happy reading hon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I Stay is on your TBR? It should be in your READ pile (I read it and LOVED it. The sequel is as amazing).. ANNA and THE FRENCH KISS & DELIRIUM!!!! Read Them!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to read Crossed. Before I Fall and Anna and the French Kiss are both really great!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

About me

  • This blog is a little bit of everything!
  • Hi! My name is Cristina, I am 29 years old and from Texas! I love my bunnies, books and blogging about my favorite things!
My favorite scarf in the whole wide world! :) photo 10363858_10152526761926237_5252620513132971013_n.jpg

Cristina

Founder of the website