latest comments

In My Mailbox (13)

Sunday, January 1, 2012



In My Mailbox is a weekly Meme hosted by Kristi the Story Siren. This is where us bloggers get a chance to show you what we got this week! Bookish related of course!

Hello my Lovelies! Hope you all had a fantastic week/weekend! I can't believe 2011 is officially over and 2012 is here. I don't know where all the time went. I hope you all had an amazing year in 2011 and I am hoping 2012 will be even better! I know I'm looking forward to all the amazing things 2012 has to bring.



For Review
Tempest by Julie Cross
Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood
Where it Began by Ann Redisch Stampler

Bought
Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver

Borrowed
Cinder by Marissa Meyer
Thanks to Mindy at Magical Urban Fantasy Reads for loaning it to me

Also a big thanks to Penguin, and Hachette for the review books!

 Yep! That was literally the face I had when I opened the mysterious Penguin package! 

tee hee. I LOVE Cinderella stories!
I <3 books!


Leave me a comment and let me know what you go in your mailbox this week. Hope you all had a fantastic weekend and I will see you back here next week.

XOXO

11 comments :

  1. Awwww born wicked :)) I am thinking I want to get that book soon :)) gets books & happy new years :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books** my phone has a mind of it's own at times....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to read Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight and Cinder!

    Happy Reading & Happy New Year!
    In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loretta- It comes out next month! Squee!

    Gaby- So far Cinder is great and I've heard SPOLAFS ( yes I shortened it, and its still not short enough!) is amazing! Can't wait to start on that one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! I am so jealous that you got Born Wicked. That's the first book I ever actually have requested from the publisher and I never heard anything back. Great mailbox this week! Happy New Year hon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amy- Oh no! Maybe they are just slow? I requested Statistical Probability back in November! But I'm glad it took so long because I got a finished copy instead of an ARC. Squee! When I go to ALA in a 2 weeks I'll see if I can snag you a copy! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh AWESOME! books, especially born wicked and statistical probability!!

    I also love your bookmarks! so pretty!! ALA? lucky thinnnnnng :P

    - juhina

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are going to ALA, that's awesome! I really want to go to BEA since NYC is only a few hours from where I live, but I don't think I will be able to. :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amy- I would DIE to go to BEA. It's supposed to be HUGE! If I lived that close I would sooo be there! lol It'll be my first time at ALA. It's gonna be in Texas so I couldn't resist! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  10. Traveling to NYC is a super pain, and I wouldn't want to go alone. It would be tough bringing the kiddo with me, and hubs works too much so I couldn't be gone for that long. :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can I stow away with you? I've been missing ALA since I left New Orleans this summer! Have fun!

    and...

    I got a free ebook of Cinder this morning. As soon as I get off work, I will begin reading it!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

About me

  • This blog is a little bit of everything!
  • Hi! My name is Cristina, I am 29 years old and from Texas! I love my bunnies, books and blogging about my favorite things!
My favorite scarf in the whole wide world! :) photo 10363858_10152526761926237_5252620513132971013_n.jpg

Cristina

Founder of the website