latest comments

Bout of Books 3.0 Read-a-thon

Monday, January 9, 2012

Bout of Books



Wow! I can't believe it's that time already. My, how time flies! Last year I participated in the Bout of Books Read-a-thon. It was my first read-a-thon, and I had a blast. I have also since, become addicted to read-a-thon's but, that's another story. 


My Goals

  • Make new blogger friends
  • Read 3 books 
  • Have fun!


Books To Read

  • I usually fill this up with books I want to read. And then inevitably I never read any of those during the read-a-thon. So this time I am leaving this blank. I'll read whatever I'm in the mood for. No pressure.


Updates

1/9
Number of books I’ve read today: 1
Total number of books I’ve read: 1
Books: Pretty Little Liars #2: Flawless

1/10
Number of books I’ve read today: 1
Total number of books I’ve read: 2
Books: Irises by Francisco X Stork

1/11
Number of books I’ve read today: 50 pages of Harbinger
Total number of books I’ve read: 2
Books:
***ok so I officially broke my one book a day spree. *sighs* I blame it on being sick and sleeping the day away. I plan to rectify this tomorrow! Or, the day after... ***

1/12
Number of books I’ve read today:
Total number of books I’ve read:
Books:

1/13
Number of books I’ve read today:
Total number of books I’ve read:
Books:

1/14
Number of books I’ve read today:
Total number of books I’ve read:
Books:

1/15
Number of books I've read today:
Total number of books I've read:
Books:

5 comments :

  1. lol. Good for you. Read what you want. I approve. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! Good luck. I agree with just reading what you want. I am doing a few challenges and I made general lists of books, but didn't commit myself to any specific ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha Thanks Amanda! ;)

    Amy- I agree! It kinda takes all the fun out of it the other way. And this year I am gonna make sure I have fun with my reading challenges! Woo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you're feeling better and back in your reading groove! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have Harbinger!? I'm a bit jealous! I hope all is going good since your last update!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

About me

  • This blog is a little bit of everything!
  • Hi! My name is Cristina, I am 29 years old and from Texas! I love my bunnies, books and blogging about my favorite things!
My favorite scarf in the whole wide world! :) photo 10363858_10152526761926237_5252620513132971013_n.jpg

Cristina

Founder of the website