latest comments

Waiting On Wednesday (8)

Wednesday, January 25, 2012



"Waiting on Wednesday" is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill atBreaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.




Growing up in Africa and Latin America as the children of missionaries, London and Zach were as close as could be. And then Zach dies, and the family is gutted. London’s father is distant. Her mother won’t speak. The days are filled with what-ifs and whispers: Did Zach take his own life? Was it London’s fault? 


Alone and adrift, London finds herself torn between her brother’s best friend and the handsome new boy in town as she struggles to find herself—and ultimately redemption—in this authentic and affecting novel from award-winning novelist Carol Lynch Williams. 




Waiting by Carol Lynch Williams will be out May 1, 2012. What books are you eagerly awaiting? 

6 comments :

  1. ooh sounds interesting!! haven't heard of it yet :D

    - juhina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I picked this up at ALA I can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh!!! YOu did??? JEALOUS! There were so many books I missed! Which is crazy because I came home with so many! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. This books sounds good and tragically sad at the same time. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just went and added this to read on goodreads and wrote GIVE ME NOW NOW NOW!!! it looks so oh my god, I CAN'T WAIT! I kind of hate you for introducing me to this book :p

    Racquel @ The Book Barbies♥
    -thank you&come again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hadn't heard of this one yet, so thanks! I really like the muted colors of the cover.

    My Waiting on Wednesday: Night Sky

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

About me

  • This blog is a little bit of everything!
  • Hi! My name is Cristina, I am 29 years old and from Texas! I love my bunnies, books and blogging about my favorite things!
My favorite scarf in the whole wide world! :) photo 10363858_10152526761926237_5252620513132971013_n.jpg

Cristina

Founder of the website