latest comments

Another Author Crosses Over Into YA

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Hello Lovelies!

I'm sure like me, ya'll have been fans of YA books for many years. And if your like me, you never quite outgrew them! As the popularity of Young Adult books grows the audience has changed quite a bit. YA isn't just for teens anymore. It's for anyone who loves to read!

I think many popular series that were made into box office hits were what got the attention of youth and adults alike! Adults who couldn't get enough picked up the books and then sought out what else the YA genre had to offer, and soon they were hooked!

As the popularity for YA books has exploded many Adult fiction authors have crossed over and created books and even new series for Young Adults. Among the growing list of authors crossing over is Candace Bushnell, Kathy Reichs, John Grisham and many more!

Another hugely sucessful and uber popular adult fiction author is crossing over and joining the ranks of the YA authors. Jodi Picoult. Squee! Contemporary fans rejoice!

Jodi Picoult has written some really amazing books many of which have been turned into movies. So imagine my excitment when I heard she will co-writing a YA book calle Between The Lines which will debut on June 26th 2012.

between-the-lines

I love the cover and the story sounds amazing! I will for sure be stalking the stores when this book comes out!

What about you? Will you be checking out this book when it hits the shelves? I know I will!

3 comments :

  1. Great post! I added this book to my goodreads shelf a week ago. I am looking forward to it. It sounds like a great book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea that Jodi Picoult had done a YA novel. I will have to add that to my TBR list. I have heard such wonderful things about her. :)

    Shanan
    http://thebookaddictnet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

About me

  • This blog is a little bit of everything!
  • Hi! My name is Cristina, I am 29 years old and from Texas! I love my bunnies, books and blogging about my favorite things!
My favorite scarf in the whole wide world! :) photo 10363858_10152526761926237_5252620513132971013_n.jpg

Cristina

Founder of the website