latest comments

In My Mailbox ( 15)

Sunday, January 29, 2012



In My Mailbox is a weekly Meme hosted by Kristi the Story Siren. This is where us bloggers get a chance to show you what we got this week! Bookish related of course!

Hello my Lovelies! I hope you all had a fantastic week/weekend! I came home from ALA sick. BOO! But I got some fabulous stuff in the mail, and it totally made up for how crappy I was feeling. I can't wait to show it to you! So let's get started...
 
 
 
For Review
The Last Echo by Kimberly Derting
The Savage Grace by Bree Despain
The Rock by Daniel O'Malley
Don't Breathe A Word by Holly Cupala
 
HUGE thank you to Holly Cupala and Harper Teen! As well as Bree Despain and Egmont! And thank you to Little Brown! You guy's made my week! <3
 
Leave me a comment and let me know what you go in your mailbox this week. Hope you all had a fantastic weekend and I will see you back here next week.

XOXO

6 comments :

  1. Last Echo! So excited for that one. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't Breathe a Word looks like a really good book. Sorry you are feeling so icky, but books are a great way to cheer you up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, I'm so jealous you got The Last Echo and The Savage Grace, both books I'm DYING to read!
    I got the Holly Cupala swag too and love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Dark Divine is really good but I haven't read the second one yet.

    I'm really like the magnet and those bookmarks too! Awesome swag pack!


    bookluvrmindy
    Magical Urban Fantasy Reads

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! And The Body Finder is really good too...I just haven't read the second to that one either.


    bookluvrmindy
    Magical Urban Fantasy Reads

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great IMM! Haven't read the body finder or the dark divine series though i have them! Tell Me A Secret looks interesting, and yeay for the holly cuppalla swag!

    - juhina

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

About me

  • This blog is a little bit of everything!
  • Hi! My name is Cristina, I am 29 years old and from Texas! I love my bunnies, books and blogging about my favorite things!
My favorite scarf in the whole wide world! :) photo 10363858_10152526761926237_5252620513132971013_n.jpg

Cristina

Founder of the website